We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello mga sis! we just bought h2b's suit -- it's a designer suit and the label is on the sleeve of the suit. Diba inaalis ang sleeve label? I researched online and it seems that there are those who are saying leave it on and some are saying remove it. I'm pretty sure it should be removed. But when I asked the sales attendant, while he was wrapping up the suit, that the sleeve label has to be removed right? He gave me a shocked look and said hindi daw tinatanggal yun Hindi ba tacky tingnan kung yung label nasa sleeve? ano ba talaga mga sister, leave the label on? or remove it?
Like the temporary stitches in pockets and vents, the labels should be removed.