watch now

Author Topic: Movie/s that made you cry..  (Read 92533 times)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #540 on: November 04, 2015, 03:39:35 pm »
japanese version ng hachiko..grabe!

my sister's keeper

the notebook

dear john

the love affair

one more chance


marssie

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #541 on: November 04, 2015, 03:58:16 pm »
Titanic
The Terminal
Passion of Christ

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #542 on: November 04, 2015, 04:08:14 pm »
Mila

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #543 on: November 14, 2015, 09:56:54 pm »
rewatched Grave of the Fireflies earlier today... ugh, bigat pa rin.  :'( :'(

jhegallo

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #544 on: November 22, 2015, 03:05:16 pm »
I don't know kung namention na tong movie na to sa thread na to, di ko mabackread sa dami eh..

The Green Mile

Of course I also cried watching "Miracle in Cell number 7"

I would also recommend this movie, The Intouchables.. Di ako naiyak sa lungkot. Naiyak ako sa kakatawa. Super favorite ko yung movie. Drama/Comedy yung genre. True story siya. Let me know kung mapanood nyo. Hehe!


three8one

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #545 on: November 22, 2015, 08:15:46 pm »
I Am Sam

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #546 on: November 22, 2015, 10:36:07 pm »
I've seen Intouchables last year ata and Aliw na kamukha nung isang bida si Dustin Hoffman :)

I'm in the medical field and the storyline of the movie is really moving. Hindi nakakaiyak pero may kurot sa puso.

I liked the OST too which I listen to occasionally -- Ludovico Einaudi music.


three8one

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #547 on: November 23, 2015, 12:51:55 pm »
the blind side

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #548 on: December 02, 2015, 09:41:34 am »
Miracle in Cell No. 7
One More Chance
A Second Chance

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #549 on: December 02, 2015, 12:26:20 pm »
Magnifico
Pacifico Palaypay
Payaso
Pitong Pasiklab sa Army  ;D

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #550 on: December 02, 2015, 01:13:47 pm »
A Second Chance

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #551 on: December 10, 2015, 08:46:31 pm »
One More Chance
A Second Chance
I am Sam
Miracle in Cell no.7

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close