watch now

Author Topic: Movie/s that made you cry..  (Read 92529 times)

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #480 on: February 25, 2015, 07:47:02 pm »
I am Sam, almost similar yung story sa Miracle Cell No. 7

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #481 on: March 02, 2015, 10:24:08 am »
One More Chance. grabeee! walang kupas! kakaulit ko lang ng movie last weekend, napaluha pa din ako. haha.

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #482 on: March 02, 2015, 10:44:28 am »
Edsa Woolworth.

Feel na feel ko 'yung confrontation niya sa bakla niyang kapatid. I'm in the same situation din with her.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #483 on: March 06, 2015, 10:36:29 pm »
that thing called tadhana
Sa'Yo Lamang

Jem17

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #484 on: March 12, 2015, 11:27:02 am »
Only Hope - Mandy Moore
Miracle in Cell No.7

Big Hero, try ko nga yan.

armie8

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #485 on: March 12, 2015, 12:25:40 pm »
Mga movies na nagpamugto ng mga mata ko:

1. Miracle in Cell No. 7
2. Grave of the Fireflies
3. Windstruck
4. Hachiko: A Dog's Story
5. Schindler's List
6. Three Idiots
6. Deep Impact
7. What Dreams May Come
8. A Moment to Remember

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #486 on: March 14, 2015, 05:26:24 pm »
27 Dresses & Big Hero 6

lizzietseng

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #487 on: March 18, 2015, 08:53:30 pm »
Lorenzo's Oil
Hachiko
My Sister's Keeper

iloveshimmer

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #488 on: March 18, 2015, 09:26:26 pm »
Big Hero 6, Up, Balto, The Shawshank Redemption, The Pursuit of Happyness, Hachiko, So Close, Titanic, Blue Valentine, One Day, The Patriot. 😭😭😭
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 09:35:25 pm by iloveshimmer »

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #489 on: March 18, 2015, 11:07:28 pm »
The last movie that made me cry ------> THE BEST OF ME :)

ajang

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #490 on: March 19, 2015, 03:47:15 am »
hachiko
with honors
miracle in cell no. 7a
the notebook

the rest di ko matandaan sa dami ng iniyakan ko. i remember may mga korean films pa eh.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #491 on: March 25, 2015, 03:48:04 pm »
Hachiko - the Japanese version grabe super nakakaiyak hindi mo mapipigilan, I watched this sa youtube lang!

Three Idiots

The Classic - Korean Film

My Sister's Keeper

Cinema Paradiso

Les Choristes (The Choir)

Everybody's Fine (French)

Blue is the Warmest Color

Closer

One More Chance

Starting Over Again

Tanging Yaman

500 Days of Summer

Once

Big Hero 6

Little Mermaid (nakakaawa yun helpless sya nun wedding day ni Prince Eric lelz)

Celeste and Jesse Forever

Dear John

He's Just Not that Into You

Amelie

Take This Waltz

Blue Valentine

My Life Without Me

curlycarla

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #492 on: March 25, 2015, 04:10:33 pm »
1. Hachiko: Classic tear-jerker! I find it in almost every list. This movie made me want to get a dog as a pet but also made me NOT want to get a dog as a pet at all. Because of sad, sad reasons *movie flashbacks*. Excuse me while I cry another bucketful.

2. One More Chance: Popoy and Basha forever! I watch this movie whenever I need a good cry / when I'm having heart troubles of my own (releasing all them hugot feels, if you know what I mean).

3. I Am Sam: Young Dakota Fanning is so adorable I always feel like crying whenever I see her. Sean Penn's acting in this movie is outstanding. Prepare several rolls of tissues, I am not even kidding.

4. The Kite Runner: I can't remember the entire plot of this movie, only bits and pieces have stuck with me BUT GOODNESS GRACIOUS the tears I've shed, that I could remember REALLY, VERY WELL.

5. Dallas Buyer Club: Jared Leto in drag will bring joy and pain to your heart. Trust me.

6. The Normal Heart: Couldn't ask for a more excellent cast. Tears galore!

7. Forrest Gump: You'd be glad to have Tom Hanks rip your heart into shreds. You'd also want to watch it again and again until you can cry no more. Yep, it is that good.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 05:06:03 pm by curlycarla »

yajale_22

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #493 on: March 25, 2015, 07:25:38 pm »
One more chance, Hachiko, Miracle in Cell no.7, Big Hero 6.

Marami pa..iisipin ko pa :)

rianne_00

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #494 on: March 25, 2015, 08:24:12 pm »
Grabe yung miracle in cell no.7 kahit second time ko na pinanood eh ganun pa rin ang iyak ko at sikip ng dibdib...sa third time kaya? :)

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #495 on: March 29, 2015, 11:48:25 am »
Passion of Christ. Bilang Holy Week na, yan na naman pinanoon namin dito sa office :(

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #496 on: March 29, 2015, 12:48:24 pm »
Wedding dress
Ghajini
A Millionaire's first love

rei_chan

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #497 on: March 30, 2015, 07:38:32 am »
latest na napanood ko.

1 liter of Tears

melvel

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #498 on: April 01, 2015, 11:16:57 pm »
Marami, but the most memorable one was Marley and Me.  Watched in it Rockwell with a close girl friend.  Nung una, pinipigilan ko pa ang iyak ko.  But then I glanced at my friend, ayun umiiyak na rin siya.  So I didn't bother keeping it in, iyak to hagulgol levels na.  When the lights went on, halos lahat sa theatre nag-sniffle sa sobrang iyak.

Most recently, I cried at The Fault in Our Stars. 

kikayako

  • Guest
Re: Movie/s that made you cry..
« Reply #499 on: April 02, 2015, 02:22:11 am »
Marami pero recently, I've watched SERENDIPITY in HBO (yes, ngayon ko lang siya napanood).  It brought me to tears cause I'm a sucker for destiny-themed movies. ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close