We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^yan po ba yung hindi marunong magbilang habang nakikipag-deal sa mafia? ang dami kong tawa habang nagbibilang siya sa ilalim ng mesa. ang sarap tuloy panoorin ulit.
Will watch Tokujo Kabachi starring Sakurai Sho and Horikita Maki.
Currently watching Puzzle. For a detective drama, this is way below my expectations. Can't wait to get it over with so I can move on to other series.
Watching My Boss, My Hero. I can't believe I never watched it until now despite owning a copy for years. Needless to say, it's really, really good. One of the best J-dramas I've watched!
Just finished watching Legal High Season 2. Overall, I liked this one as opposed to the first season. I just didn't like the romantic undertones that Mayuzumi has a crush on Komikado-sensei (I loved her with Hanyu-kun though. They're so cute together. And Komikado-sensei has great chemistry with the judge, Beppu). My favorite case would be the divorce one (It was so interesting). Crossing my fingers for another season!
Sad that Jdorama is less popular than Kdramas. Personally, I like Jdoramas more because they have more variety of genres. The plot line is more experimental. My personal favorites:Hana KimiHana Yori Dango (1, 2 and the movie)Rich Man Poor WomanPrideItazura Na Kiss Love in TokyoBuzzer Beat