watch now

Author Topic: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD  (Read 32703 times)

ayanlanz

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2013, 08:25:07 pm »
^yan po ba yung hindi marunong magbilang habang nakikipag-deal sa mafia?  ;D ang dami kong tawa habang nagbibilang siya sa ilalim ng mesa. ang sarap tuloy panoorin ulit.  :D

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2013, 10:07:59 pm »
^yan po ba yung hindi marunong magbilang habang nakikipag-deal sa mafia?  ;D ang dami kong tawa habang nagbibilang siya sa ilalim ng mesa. ang sarap tuloy panoorin ulit.  :D

Hahaha! Yes, sis! He's sooo stupid that's why it was so funny!  ;D

Anyway, just finished watching the entire series this afternoon. The series was really good save for the last 3 episodes which was pretty much filled with boredom-inducing drama. I thought he was going to end up with the sensei but thank goodness it didn't happened. I was rooting for him and Umemura-san (Aragaki Yui) all the way... but their relationship kinda ended with a bittersweet tone.  :'(

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2013, 11:06:09 pm »
Currently watching Puzzle. For a detective drama, this is way below my expectations. Can't wait to get it over with so I can move on to other series.

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2013, 09:52:49 am »
Will watch Tokujo Kabachi starring Sakurai Sho and Horikita Maki.

jepoy22

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2013, 05:09:17 pm »
Will watch Tokujo Kabachi starring Sakurai Sho and Horikita Maki.
i watched this a few years ago on my pmp. i think it was interesting.. or maybe i was just bored then :)

Currently watching Puzzle. For a detective drama, this is way below my expectations. Can't wait to get it over with so I can move on to other series.
thanks for the feedback. i guess there's no need to waste time with that :)

Watching My Boss, My Hero. I can't believe I never watched it until now despite owning a copy for years. Needless to say, it's really, really good. One of the best J-dramas I've watched!  ;D
i've seen/heard a lot of good feedback about this. i kinda not like the title, so i've been avoiding it, but i guess i have to give it a try.. i hope there are 720p torrents available.



upping my thread after a few months.
I recently rewatched Love Shuffle with my gf.. I was really happy that my gf liked it. The story is interesting, and i understood a few concepts now, compared to when i watched it last 2009. I really think that its a good watch :)

i haven't been watching jdramas lately, just watching US comedy sitcoms (friends, big bang theory, how i met your mother). I am actually interested if there are jdramas like that. Watching for the laughs releases stress from busy work (or in my gf's case: study) life.

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2014, 09:47:28 pm »
Currently watching Joker Yurusarezaru Sousakan starring Sakai Masato and Nishikido Ryo. I was right at Sakai's trademark: he often portrays characters with a dark past.

Can't wait to look forward for the next episode!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 09:49:34 pm by molybdenumstudios »

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2014, 11:13:01 am »
Just finished watching Legal High Season 2. Overall, I liked this one as opposed to the first season. I just didn't like the romantic undertones that Mayuzumi has a crush on Komikado-sensei (I loved her with Hanyu-kun though. They're so cute together. And Komikado-sensei has great chemistry with the judge, Beppu). My favorite case would be the divorce one (It was so interesting). Crossing my fingers for another season! :)

jepoy22

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2014, 09:35:46 am »
Just finished watching Legal High Season 2. Overall, I liked this one as opposed to the first season. I just didn't like the romantic undertones that Mayuzumi has a crush on Komikado-sensei (I loved her with Hanyu-kun though. They're so cute together. And Komikado-sensei has great chemistry with the judge, Beppu). My favorite case would be the divorce one (It was so interesting). Crossing my fingers for another season! :)

I already downloaded season 1, but i haven't watched it. im glad season 2 is still good. I'll finish downloading season 2, and will probably go on a marathon :)

ive been watching kdrama recently, so i guess after i finish 2 series, ill switch back to jdrama.


Maria

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2014, 11:12:36 am »
Joining this thread....

I finished watching Itazura na Kiss just recently, and I loved it!   Am so happy they're going to have a 2nd season.  Up to now, am quite addicted to it.  Still re-watching some episodes that were downright funny and of course, those swoon-worthy scenes between Kotoko and Irie-kun! 

I haven't watched a lot of jdramas but the ones I watched, I thoroughly enjoyed.  Among them are Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2 (as well as the movie), First Kiss (with Inoue Mao, the same actress who played Makino Tsukushi), Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Love Generation, and of course, my latest addiction, Itazura na Kiss.  Even if it is not a jdrama, Departures has got to be one of my favorite movies ever.  Love it to bits.

What I do appreciate about Jdramas is they can be downright funny and a welcome stress reliever.  On the other hand, it also touches the heart.  Would you believe in Itazura na Kiss I cried in the scene in the last episode when Mrs. Irie was apologizing to Kotoko because of Naoki's engagement to Sahoko-san.  Cried when Kotoko told her that she will always think of her as her own mom.  So moving!

Would appreciate if you guys can have some suggestions on some of the latest jdramas or even movies.  Thanks!

jepoy22

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2014, 11:15:30 am »
^ not rom-com (coz i think that's what you've been watching), but i really want to watch the 2013 drama Hanzawa Naoki.. it's got one of the best ratings in japan for the past years. So im expecting it to be a really good drama.

As for another romance drama, i can suggest buzzer beat coz my gf liked it. (i didn't really feel/get the romance part, but she said it was really good).

simplypretty029

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2014, 01:55:39 pm »
Itazura na kiss 2 :) kailan kaya airing ng season 2 dito sa philippines :)

Maria

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2014, 02:23:23 pm »
^^Thanks for your suggestion.  Will look for buzzer beat.  May I know where you watch jdramas?  Do you buy bootleg copies or is there a particular website where you can watch these?

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2014, 03:35:45 pm »
I used to watch at dramacrazy.net and mysoju.com.  The former shut down and came back as dramacrazy.eu.  Sinearch ko now lang yang Itazura na kiss 2 dun.  Mukang cute nga  ;D

Maria

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2014, 05:33:54 pm »
^Really!!! Itazura na kiss 2 is already showing?!! I wonder if it's properly subbed...  Thanks for the heads up.  Will check it out later.

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2014, 09:56:44 pm »
^Ay sorry, I meant the first one  ;D

projectgora

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2014, 05:29:03 pm »
Sad that Jdorama is less popular than Kdramas. Personally, I like Jdoramas more because they have more variety of genres. The plot line is more experimental. My personal favorites:

Hana Kimi
Hana Yori Dango (1, 2 and the movie)
Rich Man Poor Woman
Pride
Itazura Na Kiss Love in Tokyo
Buzzer Beat

jepoy22

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2014, 08:46:05 pm »
Sad that Jdorama is less popular than Kdramas. Personally, I like Jdoramas more because they have more variety of genres. The plot line is more experimental. My personal favorites:

Hana Kimi
Hana Yori Dango (1, 2 and the movie)
Rich Man Poor Woman
Pride
Itazura Na Kiss Love in Tokyo
Buzzer Beat

I've been watching KDramas recently. Although JDramas are my favorite, it's been tough to get really good jdramas (that are preferably rom-com). I've watched those in your list, and i did enjoy them. I still don't know which show to watch.

(Another plus for KDramas, the quality of videos is better for me. The lighting is excellent, which shows the strength of good TVs. I haven't watched the recent jdramas, so i'm hoping it would have had caught up)

nenmaroon

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2014, 02:55:33 pm »
nagkainterest na naman ako sa jdorama. ang konti lang kasi ng episodes at time, less than a day tapos mona panoorin eto yung pinanood ko dati:
liar game (super fan ako nito noon)
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
mga pinalabas dito sa pinas :)

eto naman ngayon:
border - oguri shun ang lead, para siyang cheo young na k-drama

thanks sa mga reco dramas at sites, i'll check them :) 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:34:02 pm by nenmaroon »

cindylcontreras

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2014, 03:58:58 pm »
Jdrama's that I've watched:

Gokusen 1, 2, and 3
Hana Kimi
Hana Yori Dango 1, 2, and the movie

Will definitely try to watch Rich Man, Poor Woman later pag uwi ko. Oguri Shun fan din ako! ;D Anyone who knows other Jdramas of Ikuta Toma? Super nagagwapuhan ako sa kanya hehe.. ::)

projectgora

  • Guest
Re: ASIAN: JAPANESE DRAMA THREAD
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2014, 07:00:48 pm »
^sis movie ni ikuta toma panuorin mo! :) Bokuraga ita - sobrang ganda nyan!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close