watch now

Author Topic: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)  (Read 31129 times)

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2015, 01:50:51 pm »
She wont get any international award if she doesnt deserve it. Well she's great not because of her awards, she's great because of her skills and her attitude.

Will have my lipo next week i will post my update here :)

Next time when you doubt, don't proceed :)
You said you saw some of her patients and they dont look good but still you proceeded with your surgery ?

Anyway she did fixed your nose first before she can proceed with your desired nose that's why she offered you FREE revision, case closed :) a deceitful, hungry for money surgeon wont offer anything for free

I hope you can get your desired nose soon so you'll be completely happy like me :) Goodluck
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 02:02:42 pm by chirochan »

veeaye

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2015, 04:58:39 pm »
Won't believe it til I see it.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2015, 08:26:34 pm »
^ i don't need you to believe in anything so you'll be seeing nothing :)

veeaye

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2015, 12:25:24 am »
If this actually is a real patient of dr cor. I hope you do get lipo with her. It will teach you a lesson. Im the only review of hers with pictures. her work stinks. I urge all international people to stay away. there are some better surgeons in bangkok

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2015, 12:13:07 am »
^ i will, will post my update here as well. hope you find your inner peace

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2015, 09:41:44 am »
Sis Chichoran, what are the requirements for lipo?  I mean, I have this huge abdomen due to childbirth from 2012!! gaaa its lipo first then tummy tuck right?

girlieona

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2015, 04:04:53 pm »
Hi sis chirochan!

Paano yung ginawang procedure para sa scar ng eyelid mo? How much?

Had bleph din kasi kay doc C, 2 weeks ago and yung scar feeling ko matagal ito mawawala. :(

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2015, 04:42:33 am »
^ wala sis bukod sa synalar wala ng iba wag kutkutin ngayon wala kang makikitang scar or redness kahit no makeup ako

girlieona

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2015, 09:40:59 am »
Dermatix kasi gamit ko now. Ttry ko yan sis. 2 weeks na yung sakin.

Kaso nung bibili nako iba iba pala sila merong synalar ph, 10, 25.

Gumamit ka din ba ng synalar sa nose?

Alin dun ginamit mo sis? TIA :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:13:14 am by girlieona »

deiadee

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2016, 02:36:23 pm »
I am writing this comment to share my experience with Dra CJ. I have worked with plastic surgeons here in the middle east, some of them studied in france,US and UK and I have the right to say that Dra is the best  in her craft. I am one of her patients. She did rhinoplasty for me and I can say it was perfect! it was not movable,and looks natural. She gives me advice on how to be beautiful inside and out. Wholesome approach. She will make sure that the nose  matches the shape of your face, your chin your skin color etc. She would make you feel that she is not in a hurry to finish the consultation just so she can accommodate the other patients waiting, you can ask everything you want to ask. I went to to other doctors before and they all seem in a hurry to finish the conversation because a lot of patients are waiting. Dra CJ is only doing 1 or 2 cases per day. to make sure that it was given ample time. this is a true sign and a true mark of a good physician which is not after your money. So for this poor man, gentleman or creature that seems to be "not contented" even if he was already given FREE services you must have been out of your mind! you can go around the world and nobody will even pay attention to you anymore had they know your real story. After all the good things that Dra did to you this is how you repay her? If I were you I will be afraid of KARMA. If you have time, meditate and try to reflect on yourself.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2016, 01:46:56 am »
wheew! Ang strong naman ng first page nito. :o

I'm considering dr. ccj, and she offered me a chin too.. along with alarplasty.

still thinking. also, I dont want a chin.
should I want one, I only want those temporary fillers like what michelle phan had..

mikewazowski

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2016, 11:21:23 pm »
Good evening po :)

Can I request for your pictures of rhinoplasty, specially the one done by Dra. Collantes? May I also know if I can pay by installments?

Thank you

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2016, 11:22:17 am »
^ wala sis bukod sa synalar wala ng iba wag kutkutin ngayon wala kang makikitang scar or redness kahit no makeup ako

Sis chirochan, paano ang payment kay Dr. CCJ?

childpatron

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2016, 09:39:41 pm »
Sa mga nagpa bleph, may flat white scars din ba kyo? Nag pa bleph ako back in 2009. I didnt even know na it is for adding folds. My goal was pra pumantay folds ko before...if only i knew na para din pantanggal ng fats, pinagawa ko na. So now, i want to remove some fats because I feel that medyo nagho-hood sa eyefold. I plan to go to doc Collantes and I hope pumayag siya kahit may white scars ako sa eye fold and sana she can re-incise that part para mwala white scars ko. Talaga bang halos no visible scars kay doc kahit white flat scars? And sis chiro, same question...pano payment kay doc?

Sino pala dito nag pa chin augment before kay doc collantes? Thanks.

veeaye

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2016, 06:10:55 pm »
I think the aesthetic result speaks for itself. My review is on realself. Just google "Corazon Collantes". Free revision? Why would I pay hospital and travel fees for another botch job? Im pretty sure she consciously did a quick lipo job and she deliberately gave me the very opposite aesthetic result on my nose that she promised. Not to mention her chin lipo made virtually no difference. Happy for you phillipines if you think she does a good job but dont blast it all over the internet so international clients are at risk. Go to https://www.realself.com/review/australia-au-revision-rhinoplasty-third-time-lucky-nose-job to read my review.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 07:33:48 pm by veeaye »

kiel123

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2016, 01:26:52 pm »
Do you think Dra. will answer via email? and if so what is her email

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close