watch now

Author Topic: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)  (Read 31151 times)

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2015, 09:40:15 pm »
^ i have no scars after my chin bunching and  rhinoplasty, sa bleph ko naman may parang line na flesh pero hindi halata

blazingsheena

  • Guest

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2015, 06:14:15 am »
^ that guy is very complicated ang gusto niya impossible daw eh mukha talaga siyang lalake pero gusto niya magmukhang feminine, nung nagpadagdag ako ng cartilage natanong ko yan kay doc ni hindi man lang daw sinabi na kaya hindi pwede liitan ang nose niya dahil nirebuild noong nasira sa 2nd nose job yata niya yun hindi saw siya makahinga something like that, even him and his family nagapologize kay doc pero may times na nagagalit siya tapos magsosorry in the end hehe parang may topak. Anyway saw his other thread nagpagawa siya sa thailand lumiit na nose niya pero gusto daw niya magpadagdag at magpaparevision nanaman siya diba hindi na nakuntento

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2015, 09:09:56 am »
^ Also read that review! that guy has body dysmorphic disorder, kahit ilang free revision sknya ni Dr. Corazon grabe maka react si kuya. Sa ibang Dr. may additional pa ang revision (pag nag react sa goretex, silicon etc..), pag kakakaalam ko kay Doc wala.

pancake4s7

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2015, 05:29:03 pm »
ke Dra Corazon ako nag pa bleph last week lang, im loving my eyes now, sa mga nag pa bleph ano ba dapat na gawin post care after matanggalan ng stiches? para di gaano mahalata yung scar?

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2015, 09:48:58 pm »
^ huwag kutkutin and apply synalar yan lang sis ginawa ko parang mo scar ang eyes ko visible lang kung titignan ng sobrang lapit

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2015, 11:56:11 pm »
magkano upper bleph kay dr?

pancake4s7

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2015, 05:09:34 pm »
25k sa akin sis, 30k dapat, nagbigay ng discount si doktora.
wala naman halos scar na, sa me gilid na lang malapit sa ilong, wala na rin maga.
ang laki ng ginanda ng mata ko, di na ako laging mukhang pagod at inaantok.

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2015, 10:37:30 pm »
^ sis pancake ok lang ba pa pm ng itsura? yung walang make up sana. kahit eyes lang makita :) if ok lang thanks

10tequilashots

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2015, 10:46:45 pm »
mga sis how much eyebag removal sa kanya? how long ang downtime? :)

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2015, 09:46:54 am »
Nagpa-fat graft kaya si doc ccj?

veeaye

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2015, 06:12:59 pm »
First of all. You should all be aware of dr corazons nurses going on these forums and sticking up for her.

Let me give you details.

Dr corazon added caudal septal extension graft to elongate my nose. Tiny pointy shield graft to give my tip needle pin look. Tied lower lateral cartlidge domes together for pointy look. She performed inner alar base incision which made my nostrils look abnormal. She put a large hump in my bridge. She used ear cartlidge for dorsal hump and used elongated caudal septal extension graft. She was supposed to use extra cartlidge only for columella strut and nose tip. She sliced off my septum and reduced lower lateral cartlidge to give my nose long droopy thin appearance. She used extra cartlidge to make my nose long, droopy and for dorsal hump.

This was all done against my will. We discussed that she would straighten my nose and elongate tip forwards and upwards to maintain slight femine look which matches my face. She also shortened premaxillary tissue to assist in giving me droopy look.

What her nurses write is not true. It was perfectly in her ability to give me a nose close to what I want. And she promised me she would.

She was supposed to lipo my stomach and lovehandle she did both love handles very slightly and unevenly. Lipo job is uneven and ugly. She over resected my buccal fat pads.

She is the mother of plastic surgery because she pioneered techniques 20 years ago, back then plastic surgery was very unsafe and she was a good surgeon. But today she has bad sense of aesthetics and she has athritis in her right hand, that is why she asks other doctors to do her complex procedures. She is over 60 years old.

Look at my new review on realself my nose was restored but very difficult because no septum left. Surgeon had to use rib cartlidge and advanced techniques. He had to restore septum and reconstruct lower lateral cartlidge. He removed hump and added ear cartlidge back to premaxillary area. he shortenned caudel septal extension graft. Not 100% happy but much much better than dr corazons job.

I wanted more feminine nose because it suits my face because I have young looking long face and slightly curved eyebrows. Many handsome western men have more feminine noses. Recently since swelling gone down people compliment me on my nose because it is looking much better.

If you wish to see Dr Corazon, do so at your own risk. Most patients who are unhappy look for another surgeon to fix her work. I was the first person to write honest review of her work. Do not trust her nurses posting fake positive reviews on forums. Only put your body in the best of hands and a surgeon of the highest integrity. Not a greedy surgeon who wants money so she can pay her 3 nurses, 2 drivers, housekeeper and gardenner.


Yours truly,

Vahid.


chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2015, 07:15:06 pm »
^ i don't think she has nurses here, anyway from your previous deleted post you were referring to me as a nurse ? i'm a member here for years and i also shared my past failed rhinoplasty experience. There are many satisfied patients in this group, back read so you can get your facts straight.


Anyway from what dra collantes told me, she prioritized to fix your broken nose from your botched surgery before that's why she can't proceed with your desired nose, she needed to fix many things and she cant get your consent because you were asleep, unlike my surgery i was awake during the operation. She even offered you free revision (a surgeon who's hungry for money won't offer anything for free) because she knows it'll take some time before she can take off the support, that's why your recent nose job went fine because your nose was healed before you went to another doctor. If your nose was not damaged prior to your surgery i think that will be a different story. Please be transparent with your story.


Many members here can attest that she's not after the money and she's very sweet and nice. she gave me a big discount because i already spent big money with my past surgery that's how understanding she is.

veeaye

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2015, 05:17:47 pm »
Let me lay down the facts so you understand.

The minuses:

Caudal septal extension graft was used to add support and also LENGTHEN NOSE leading to long droopy look.

Dorsal hump was added for SLIGHT open roof deformity. Absolutely unnecessary

Premaxillary area DEPROJECTED in order to acheive undesired low lip nose angle - aesthetic result horrendous on a long face.

Domes tightenned together with super small concheal graft on tip.

Tissue removed in upper philtrum

Inner base incision to make nostrils thinner.

Aesthetic result - complete opposite of what was discussed.

Less tissue could have been used in the hump and lengthenning to keep nose at a normal width.

Original nose could have been maintained while structural integrity improved.

Premaxillary area did not require deprojection.

The Verdict:

Aesthetic appearance was super imposed.

The pluses:

Most ENT work done correctly. Inner bones aligned, removal of polyps, clearing of airways and skin which had been adhered to the septum released.

The reality:

A nose is not a tent. You don't make it strong so it can handle more surgery. With each progressive operation, structural integrity weakens.

If you feel Dr Cors work is good. Then post your review on realself. For such a 'great' surgeon there sure appears to be a lack of evidence.

Previous nose was not as 'badly' botched as stated. It had a slight collapse and the inner bones were out of alignment due to childhood accident. My recent surgeon has corrected far worse noses without leaving them super thin, pointy, droopy, crooked and with a hump.

Please do your research. No surgeon will ever admit to his or her crimes.

Regards.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2015, 10:50:16 pm »
^ do your research, you'll discover many satisfied patients and i'm one of them. After all you managed to find this forum i'm sure you can find the rest :)

veeaye

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2015, 01:18:49 pm »
What I learned with my experience that a plastic surgeons qualifications and experiences are not enough. You must view their work and be impressed by the majority of it. Some surgeons may tell you what you want is not possible while some tell you it is possible and they deliver. While others promise you a certain result and will go as far as to deliver a very different result. One of my relatives went to certain highly respected surgeons in Australia. They all said what she wanted was not possible and quoted a very high price. She went to a surgeon in Tehran and got EXACTLY what she wanted for a fraction of the cost.

Everyone should know, there are no such thing as limitations in plastic surgery. Only limited surgeons with limited skills.

Take time to process that.

If you think Dr Cors work is great, please feel free to post a before and after pic. Maybe you like her style? Maybe you like thin and droopy noses? I wonder if your chin implant is even in harmony with your face? Is it too projected or crooked? I would love to see because people should judge with their eyes, not words.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2015, 02:35:15 pm »
^ my nose is not thin nor droopy my nose is very feminine and like a button nose and fyi i don't have any chin implant, again get your facts straight. I hope you are happy with your surgery as i'm very happy with mine :)

veeaye

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2015, 10:41:15 am »
Before / after pics?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 11:25:03 am by veeaye »

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2015, 03:47:26 pm »
Hi everyone,

I am not employed under any doctor etc, I am a work from home mom. I am planning my rhinoplasty and have consulted with Dr. CCJ, I have seen other surgeons works as well. I already saw sis Chichoran's before and after, her virgin nose, her silicone implant and then now her cartilage rhino under Dr. CCJ. I must say it looks impressive, very natural and not fake. I was also thinking about getting a goretex implant but Dr. CCJ does not do that and gave me the pros and cons. So basically its between Dr. Ed Yapjuanco of The Icon clinic or Dr. CCJ, I have spoken to previous patients and have seen their rhinoplasty diaries. Some people would like to keep their privacy (which I respect) and some would like to share their experience.

Vahid, I also saw your review in realself since its the first one that pops up under Dr. CCJs name, even when I google it. Its nice to see a review of the Dr. even if your words are a bit harsh but its fine since you are free to say what ever you want and its so brave of you admitting that you had body dysmorphia and its nice that you finally got what you wanted from another doctor.

From all the research I have been doing and speaking to people about their plastic surgeries, I have learned that its a 2 way street, the surgeon is not a fairy godmother that can give you a new nose just like that. Its an operation with cuts and stitches that needs taking care of. I have seen and read more of satisfied patients from Dr. CCJ as opposed to those who are dissatisfied. I guess its also because she refuses to work on people as well,,for example, if you are a smoker, she will not work on you. If she finds that you don't need it, she will not work on you....But then again, what do I know?...I suggest to those who are really serious to go under the knife is to go and get a consultation of at least 5 surgeons,, if you have not hit the 5 mark DONT decide yet. Know exactly what you want and do your research, gain knowledge and wisdom from those who went through it. The result of the surgery depends more on you than the surgeon.

veeaye

  • Guest
Re: Dra.CORAZON COLLANTES-JOSE (MOTHER of COSMETIC SURGERY in MANILA)
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2015, 06:18:07 pm »
It was perfectly within her skill to at least attempt to give me what I want.

Well I think maybe you phillipinos have a very strange asthetic sense because I saw pictures of her work and they did not look good.

Yes you are right that I was told by surgeons that my nose was complex. still the 3d imaging with one surgeon I recieved yielded a better result than what even dr cor did. Even though it was not to my liking.

I thought worse case scenario she would just straighten my nose.

Anyway just before I went in for surgery I got scared. I realised I made a poor choice but I put so much effort in I didn't back out.

I spoke to dr cor and said 'please forget about any tip implant and just focus on straightenning my nose' anyway one of her associated insisted on imposing a different aesthetic on my nose and he was very persistent. Oh yes. They put a tip implant which pointed down, in as well as totally changeing into my worst nightmare.

My last surgeon cut a piece of the caudal septal extension graft that was used to elongate my nose against my will, and threw it in the bin. As well as make some major changes reversing allot of what dr cor and her associates did, some of it however is irreversable. Reducing my nostrils devestated me And giving me the pinched latoya jackson look only with super droopiness. Like wtf?

After my experience with dr cor I was terrified with this new surgeon. He could understand my devestation. It was apparent to me and some of my friends that the aesthetic result was unnattractive. And putting a hump in my nose against my permission? I never read a rhinoplasty paper which argued a minor open roof deformity requires a hump.

Anyway im not writing this to bag her. I want people first of all to know - she is not a good rhinoplasty surgeon aesthetically speaking and not a very good liposuction surgeon. Her main pluses are her non intrusive and safe practices. She is an ent surgeon. I don't want people to fall into the trap of thinking shes so great just because shes won so many awards etc. I have no interest in defaming. Only protecting people from going through what I did.

There are a few good surgeons in bangkok who have their speciality. I will stick to them in correcting her work but never again Will I see her and will definately avoid surgery in general.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close