We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ive been checking this thread for weeks... Looking for a psychic I could trust. Masyado na kami palagay sa isat isa ng psychic that I always go to, oo na lang siya ng oo sa mga questions ko, hindi na in depth ang discussion namin kaya I decided that it was time to let her go. This thread is so helpful at ang dami choices. I chose Master Hanz Cua because upon checking his website, hes got all the credentials. Para maiba naman because the previous ones I go to walang mga certificates at kuntento na sa alam nila. I think its good din that aside from inborn talent, psychics continuously learn and gather new knowledge, not just from books but from known institutions as well. He is really into the human psyche and helping the confused and distressed ones. At happy and satisfied naman ako with my choice... Worth every cent!!! Sabi nga nya, his readings are "reality-based" kaya prangkahan talaga. Which is what I really needed. He is also very patient at it seemed hindi siya nadradrain kase pang ilan na ko sa clients niya that day. Hindi rin time pressured kaya mas maganda ang usapan. Tama nga yung comment dito ni myblueberry na it was like talking to a friend. Kaya I think he will be my go to psychic from now on. Kaya for those who are confused and distressed like me, who have no idea which psychic to go... I highly recommend Master Hanz - Shang Mall - 09228290382!!!