We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sisses, napapansin niyo din ba yun. Meron dito iilan na relatively recent accounts tapos ang ginagawa lang e magrecommend ng isang FT? :p Pansin ko lang.
Last year ilang FT iyong pinuntahan ko because I was depressed. Now I'm going through depression again and thinking of getting some readings hehe. Oo nga pala Ms Tara predicted that I would meet an older foreign guy late 2012 or early 2013. Ayun mid 2013 na hindi ko pa rin nakikita si older foreign guy hahaha. Oh well, hindi pa naman ako ready. Anyways, may nakita ako na deal sa Groupon the other day for fortune telling with a certain Master Hanz Cua for 450 PHP. I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with him?
@Pantene999 I don't know about the directory but one of them is Ms. Baby and Sir Richard. The rest of the two is not mentioned in this thread.