watch now

Author Topic: Fortune Teller/Psychic  (Read 245290 times)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #380 on: April 18, 2013, 01:26:00 pm »
i don't know if it is classified as a fortune teller but i go to a feng shui expert who is freakishly accurate. and very positive din siya :) though mapili kaya she doesn't do it for the money lang. dapat hindi kayo "chong" sa kanya or you're a good person

SarSi_Em

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #381 on: April 19, 2013, 03:14:23 am »
hi SarSi_Em, pwede kba malaman kung pano makontak si Mang Geno? thnks.

sa P. Faura malapit sa Supreme Court, tanong mo lang dun kilala naman sya. 50p lang singil nya, yun lang mabasasa mo rin yung sinabi nya sa online forecasts/horoscopes. 

Kuraudo

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #382 on: April 19, 2013, 07:30:21 am »
Matagal po ba talaga magreply si Ms. Ruby? She haven't replied to my texts.

May nasabihan na ba dito ni Velanthas about a past-life in Atlantis?

babymeow04

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #383 on: April 19, 2013, 08:50:20 am »

your welcome sis babymeow04

sarap lang if yung future hula nya eh magkatotoo..kasi positive sya =).. as for the past and present yep nag swak din yung akin...

onga eh, ang positive nya manghula nakakatakot umasa hehe
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 11:33:40 am by babymeow04 »

kikai

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #384 on: April 19, 2013, 09:20:32 am »
well, keep our fingers crossed it will come true sis babymeow04..

those who would try cristy here TF is 500. as far as makati she does meet up..she's from muntinlupa...

like other FTs weigh in if it comes to other 'services' like candles and the like...

reading wise she is ok...very descriptive..i never asked her nor did i make chika about me.. though i met her last year.. bits and pieces she recalls but i never commented and evaded so as not to spoil the reading session...so far it was ok and very detailed esp my main concern..

some of those who became my friends here have tried her...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 02:42:40 pm by kikai »

mrsjwatkins

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #385 on: April 19, 2013, 04:48:00 pm »
sis kikai ano yung contact number cristy,tia

snh007

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #386 on: April 23, 2013, 01:57:04 am »
onga eh, ang positive nya manghula nakakatakot umasa hehe

oo  nga sis, kakatakot d nnn man maiiwasan umasa kung my positive sya sinabi.
anyway sino pa ng try ky mom cristy, gusto ko din sana sya itry

diane diane

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #387 on: April 23, 2013, 03:28:43 pm »
hello girls, sino ba mas okay si ms. marivic or si ms ruby? [textspeak!] ko kasi magpahula pero hindi ko alam sinong okay, nag try ako kay aling purita sa pan pacific pero parang waste of money lang for me ah. thanks  :) :) :)

babymeow04

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #388 on: April 24, 2013, 10:36:28 am »
sa muntinlupa si momi, pero napunta sya ng makati kung marami magpaparead. anyone interested?

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #389 on: April 24, 2013, 08:33:02 pm »
^saan sa makati? weekends lang ako pwede e  :-\

snh007

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #390 on: April 25, 2013, 01:41:15 am »
sa muntinlupa si momi, pero napunta sya ng makati kung marami magpaparead. anyone interested?

intrested me ky momi cristy

si felicia banks my naka try na ba? american naka based sa san pablo laguna
kaso pricey sya, saka si velanthas pricey din sya.

babymeow04

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #391 on: April 25, 2013, 01:49:58 pm »
i think starbucks last time. di ko lang sure kung saang starbucks, wala ako nun e! :)

angeldave

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #392 on: April 26, 2013, 09:30:36 am »
Hi, can I have tita christy's number or address? Has anyone tried bro. Rey de Leon? Seen his adds in sulit, but I don't know anyone who had tried his services, can anyone recommend a good reader, also tried Madame Purita in pan pacific and Raymond Valera, Suzette arandela, rene mariano, ms. Ruby (very disappointing, just fishing), afraid to try August and Nathan due to the comments I've read here and @pex...

angel1989

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #393 on: April 26, 2013, 10:20:20 pm »
I got a session with nathan today sa makati, it was great so far napaiyak ako dahil sa mga sinabi ng cards na tamang tama sa mga nararamdaman ko ngayon sa bf ko. it lasted for 2 hrs yung hulaan pero he didnt charge me mre than sa napagusapan namin. He gave me advices how to win back my love kasi before bumalik na siya kaso diko natapos yung dapat gawin as advce by nathan. Haaay hirap talaga magmahal ng sobra at alam mo may iba na ang loves mo. Khit papano napanatag ako sa mga hula ni nathan he made me feel okey kasi suicidal talaga ako minsan, daming tama sa mga sinabi niya goosebumps talaga dami ko tanong sa kanya actually naubusan na ako ng itatanong at nasagot naman nya lahat. yun lang, nagshare lang ako mga gals. gudeve sa lahat.

luismiguel

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #394 on: April 27, 2013, 10:11:42 am »
Hi everyone! Just to update you, I tried other fts apart from my suki ALEX MANUEL (09165591533) and I was satisfied naman. IMO, Nathan is also a good one. You should try them at least once to see if they're an authentic card reader or not. Although I heard some not so good feedback about Nathan, I'm glad I still tried him. I don't mind going back to him again.

On the other hand, based from my past reading with ALEX MANUEL early last month, nangyari na very recently yung mga forecast Niya. Initially I was doubtful about the forecast because I thought what's gonna happen is the other way around.....but boooom! Nangyari ang Hindi ko inaasahan. It was definitely a negative forecast pero I guess it's really bound to happen.

That time, I asked him if he can do proxy reading. Yes he can, provided you tell him that its going to be a proxy and provide him some details Kung sino ipoproxy. If Hindi Niya alam na proxy gusto mo, then the reading will not be effective at all. So I proxied my friend/business partner, I concentrated and found out her not so good intentions about our business. I have a feeling na iniisahan ako sa earnings ng business namin and yes it was confirmed in the reading of my partner's illegal activities. Just last week I confronted my business partner and she admitted it. Grabe talaga cuz I lost a few hundred thousand pesos earnings but she promised to pay it back naman. Bad thing is nasira na trust ko sa Kanya.

I will be going back to Alex Manuel again first week of May for some guidance about my future.

summerchick

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #395 on: April 28, 2013, 11:22:44 am »
I've consulted Bro. Jon and Ms Tara so far.

I LOVED miss Tara. Really nice person. Very light and uplifting. I didn't hear anything bad or wala [textspeak!] masyadong bad na mangyayare. Sabi nya, tapos na ang bad sa buhay ko. Di ko na ulit mararanasan anything bad. :D She uses playing cards.

Bro. jon naman... well... he was good too. Pero 2k yun at major desprado ako non. tapos nagtext pa sakin humihingi pa ng another 2k for something. So I guess kahit magaling sya, di ko like masyado yung manner nya. He uses a pen and paper. He writes all sorts of scribbles na may meaning. May swak, may mejo kelangan i-guide pero okay naman. tama din.

More to come.


hi! =) nagrereply po ba sa text si miss tara? =)

Cluelesschx

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #396 on: April 28, 2013, 02:44:06 pm »
@luismiguel how did you know about proxy readings? Have you tried it with other FTs?

(for those who do not know what proxy reading is, it's literally proxy: you pretend to be another person then the ft will read the cards based on the person[('s present/future]  before A. Manuel I've never heard nor tried this proxy reading, he only suggested it to me during my mom's reading kasi hindi tumutugma mga hula niya and most probably he can see it from our expressions).

TIA luismiguel  :)

Kuraudo

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #397 on: April 28, 2013, 08:30:31 pm »
I just tried Ruby and I'd say she's ok for the price. Marami sa mga sinabi nya sinabi na din ng ibang FTs (including one hula that's becoming more and more improbable as time goes on), at may mga onting mali pagdating sa relatives, like telling me I have an older brother eh wala naman. I'd refer her to those who are new to readers.

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #398 on: April 28, 2013, 09:40:39 pm »
i don't know if it is classified as a fortune teller but i go to a feng shui expert who is freakishly accurate. and very positive din siya :) though mapili kaya she doesn't do it for the money lang. dapat hindi kayo "chong" sa kanya or you're a good person

Jan ako interested. Pa-PM ako please. Thanks. :)

summerchick

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #399 on: April 29, 2013, 12:37:34 am »
Hi does anyone know miss marivic's number? I want to try her "opinions and predictions" please help. Message me or reply to this post kung alam niyo number niya. Thank you mga sissies :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close