We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi riksy07, I can't reply through PM yet. I think Felicia's place is actually IN Sta. Rosa. It's very near Balibago where all the bus and van terminals are. I got Velanthas' e-mail through her website. Four times ko na sya nameet, all in Gateway.
@yeojaI'm glad medyo nacomfort naman kita sis. I met up with Madam Lita nga tonight. She told me this year daw magpapakasal na ako. Eh naku, ni boyfriend nga wala ako. Sa ngayon I'm not counting on her time frame. Baka mabaliw lang ako kakaisip pano ako maikakasal this year hahaha sana matapos na whatever you're going through sis. I know malalampasan mo yan.
Seriously? haha yeah, if so you'd get pressured by looking for Mr Right. hehe hey can you Pm me the FTs who had a lot of hits sayo? thank you sis!
I think sis nasa blog ko the hits and misses nila sa akin. I'll update it din if may progress na ba sa mga hula nila.
"sino po merong kilala na magaling manghula sa nawawalang gamit...badly needed po. im so depressed!"I haven't tried it yet, but Felicia told me she used to find missing stuff and people in the US. Maybe you should visit her.Yung kay Velanthas, you pay after the reading like with any other ft. Baka yung pay first policy is for online readings.