watch now

Author Topic: Fortune Teller/Psychic  (Read 245418 times)

nessy

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #260 on: January 29, 2013, 09:30:57 pm »
Naalala ko sinabi sa akin ng friend ko. Nagpahula daw siya. Ang sabi ganito

"Ang mapapangasawa mo, kung hindi Pilipino, foreigner..."

laughtrip e. haha! may iba pa bang option?! hahahaha

natawa ako dito....  ;D

beatrize zuri

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #261 on: January 30, 2013, 01:13:46 am »
Naalala ko sinabi sa akin ng friend ko. Nagpahula daw siya. Ang sabi ganito

"Ang mapapangasawa mo, kung hindi Pilipino, foreigner..."

laughtrip e. haha! may iba pa bang option?! hahahaha

sino to? haha! over ha?! manghuhula nga siya, ang galing niya eh!
 
 
^^^good for you sis at di ka nasungitan.. ang masama pa, assume agad sya ng bongga na ako may kasalanan.. buti pa nga sinasagot ko pa sya kahit nasa trabaho ako.. akala nya siguro patay na patay ako magpahula sa kanya..grrr

pano kaba nag pa read sa kanya. online? medyo mahirap ata pag online, pero still dapat di ka nga naman niya sinungitan. natry mo na ba kay mr. alex? yon parang wala pa kong negative feedback na nababasa sa kanya.  :)
 
 

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #262 on: January 30, 2013, 01:55:21 am »
^sis, di pa nga nagsstart eh..ni ndi pa nga kami nagmmeet.. maaga pa lang nagsusungit na.. what's worse, i tried to discuss the problem calmly but that ft didn't want to listen ::) hay naku.. ok moving on

di ko pa nattry si mr. alex sis..pagiipunan ko pa yan :) hehe
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 02:03:49 am by kinkytinch »

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #263 on: January 30, 2013, 10:33:09 pm »
haha. mga sis, sa quiapo daw yan. triny lang kase 50 pesos. worth it naman yun 50 pesong hula sa kanya. saktong sakto e. tama nga naman, kung hindi Filipino mapapangasawa niya, malamang talaga e foreigner. Hahaha

mariacadie

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #264 on: January 31, 2013, 07:14:11 pm »
i met with with madam baby last thurs at sm mega, ok naman sya. she never asked questions pero sumakto naman mga hula nya.  she's very warm and accomodating. she was not late too.  she asked me to pick up some cards and from there sinasabi nya ang mga sagot sa tanong ko. she even described my husbands personality and tama sya!!! i feel my Php 350 was sulit and I will recommend her to my friends.

luismiguel

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #265 on: February 01, 2013, 11:29:56 am »
Hi everyone! It's been awhile since my last reply here. :)

Since it's already February, I'll be back for my 2nd reading with Alex Manuel soon. Hindi lang ako makasingit today cuz he has a few appointments na with clients.

I'm both excited and scared at the same time cuz so many things has happened within last month after my 1st reading with him. Some good readings already happened while the others have yet to happen. But what shocked me more were my not so good readings w/c came true, unfortunately.  :( I never saw the problems coming but I kinda expected it na when he told me about it....and yes, he was spot on! At least his readings serves as a guide for me so I usually brace for the worse before things happen.

Hay! Whether good or bad readings, i'd rather take the risk of knowing it all para I can well prepare for the eventualities talaga.

Still thinking of whether to try other FT's or not cuz it might just aggravate the situation. Baka kasi iba iba sabihin nila tapos in the end nakakalito na. I'll just stick to the one that satisfies me muna regardless of the amount.

Well, that's all for now.  :)

supladEt

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #266 on: February 05, 2013, 02:15:32 am »
Meron po ba kayong contact number na magaling na FT malapit sa Bulacan area maliban kay Ms. Baby?

mrsjwatkins

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #267 on: February 10, 2013, 10:53:31 am »
Nagtry ba kayo sa etsy? Ang dami ring readers dun, yun nga lang mostly through email ang reading. Affordable naman yung bayad, ang mahirap lang yung connection nung reader sa akin. Hinihintay kong magmanifest yung hula sa akin hehe

sis anong site yang etsy?

mga sis meron pa ba ibang FT na pwede online? need help badly mga sis...tia
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 10:55:58 am by mrsjwatkins »

Princess_Chill

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #268 on: February 17, 2013, 04:02:29 am »
sa mga sis na nagpapa read gaano kayo naapektuhan sa mga readings sa inyo?

my hubby has a friend na may gift he's not practicing it profressionally pero based on sa mga na hulaan niya patok na patok daw!

ako hinulaan niya din and he told me na masusundan na ang baby ko malapit na daw iyon...im worried kasi financially di pa kami ok ni hubby kaya eto me pagka praning ako ngayon...

may sinabi din siya sakin na magkakaroon pa ako ng kambal na anak which is sinabi din sakin ni tara noong nagparead ako sa kanya....

mochinimir

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #269 on: February 17, 2013, 04:23:07 pm »
Wow! I need this too! :)

cathycastro1982

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #270 on: February 17, 2013, 06:17:30 pm »
hi everyone .. im just new here... can anyone help me how to contact madam lita and tara... please... badly needed a fortune teller help now..thanks in advance and godblesss

cathycastro1982

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #271 on: February 17, 2013, 06:21:41 pm »

hi luismiguel... can u help me on how i can contact Mr. Alex Manuel..badly needed a help thank you



Hi everyone! It's been awhile since my last reply here. :)

Since it's already February, I'll be back for my 2nd reading with Alex Manuel soon. Hindi lang ako makasingit today cuz he has a few appointments na with clients.

I'm both excited and scared at the same time cuz so many things has happened within last month after my 1st reading with him. Some good readings already happened while the others have yet to happen. But what shocked me more were my not so good readings w/c came true, unfortunately.  :( I never saw the problems coming but I kinda expected it na when he told me about it....and yes, he was spot on! At least his readings serves as a guide for me so I usually brace for the worse before things happen.

Hay! Whether good or bad readings, i'd rather take the risk of knowing it all para I can well prepare for the eventualities talaga.

Still thinking of whether to try other FT's or not cuz it might just aggravate the situation. Baka kasi iba iba sabihin nila tapos in the end nakakalito na. I'll just stick to the one that satisfies me muna regardless of the amount.

Well, that's all for now.  :)

luismiguel

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #272 on: February 18, 2013, 01:58:12 pm »
hi luismiguel... can u help me on how i can contact Mr. Alex Manuel..badly needed a help thank you

Hi Cathy!

You my contact Alex Manuel @ 0916-5591533. You or anyone interested must text him first that you're interested for a card reading before calling. He's a bit pricey at P3,000/session but I guarantee you that he's worth a try.

Enjoy! =)

mariacadie

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #273 on: February 18, 2013, 02:10:18 pm »
eto po yung contact number ni madam baby  0932  7990020

aiaiatay

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #274 on: February 22, 2013, 11:14:38 am »
just to comment on Tara, I had a reading with her before, I guess she was not meant for me.  Mahilig nga sya to use yung term na may bagyong dumaan sa buhay mo et. al.  None of what she said about me came true and parang she tried to read my personality lang.  She was nice and all but nothing that put my mind at ease with what I wanted to consult with her. 

Sorry for the Tara avid followers.
That is why I am looking for another ft here. 

Francine Ferdinand

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #275 on: February 22, 2013, 11:26:42 am »
Hello! I've been looking for this Fortune Teller who reads Tarot Cards and Palms. She read my Fortune noon when I was in college in AdMU. She was invited by an org, and almost every year at Valentine's Day she was there. As far as my experience goes, she was spot on about her predictions about me. My first reading with her was not voluntary. She actually asked me if I want my fortune read. And she told me that there was a guy who has been making moves on me but I'm not really paying him any attention. She told me that by 2pm that day I would be receiving a surprise from said guy. She even gave me a physical description which matched that of an orgmate! Anyway, I was suppose to go our org room by 2 but I got sidetracked. But he was there daw ng 2pm setting up a surprise for me.

Anyway, long story short, I've had my fortune read by her twice na and so far she's been spot on. I got her number before but I lost it. Any idea who this FT could be? Thank you do much in advance!  :)

mielgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #276 on: February 25, 2013, 02:11:53 am »
hello :) i didn't have much time to back read but i just want to share my experience with FTs.

i know exactly how it is to feel lost due to some issue/s going on with your life. i had my share of "down moments" mid of last year. i guess most of us do experience it but we just have different ways of coping.

it was friday the 13th that time so my colleagues and i went to seeker's cove in galleria. their charge at that time was P400 for the first 15 minutes and mine reached 30 minutes so the charge was P750. girl yung nagconduct ng tarot card reading sakin and after our session, i really felt good. i guess it's because i was able to release my emotions to someone whom i know wouldn't judge me or make any chismis about my problem. ayoko lang dun is may timer ka pa talaga sa tabi mo na nagbbeep so mejo magmamadali ka magsalita kasi bilang ang bawat minuto mo. hehe. since mejo pricey dun sa seeker's cove, 1 of my colleague tried to find another FT.

then we found august. his charge is P600 per hour. he's the type of psychic na "ma-description". bale 4 kaming nagpatarot sa kanya but not at the same time. he used tarot cards na i would describe na kinda dark. mejo scary yung images. some of his reading were accurate but most were not. that's fine kaya nga hula e. what turned us all off is his time commitment. he was late in all our sessions for more than 30 minutes. sometimes even more than an hour. so we stopped consulting him.

then i tried nathan sanchez. his fee is P1k per hour but there's no problem extending. my session with him reached 2 hours pero same rate pa din. 3 kami na nagconsult sa kanya and not to be biased, we were all satisfied with him. up to now, all 3 of us, still go to him for a reading. he uses cards na very clear ang illustrations and he would really explain to you what the symbolisms on each cards signify. we've been consulting him since 3rd quarter last year until the present and so far we haven't tried to look for other FTs since we found him. his readings are really accurate to the point na sometimes it gets creepy kasi kahit di ka magsalita sya pa mismo magkkwento sayo whatever's going on your life at the moment.  :D he also answers questions through text messages and if you catch him online on fb you may chat with him... without charge ha. so i really recommend him. :)

sorry if my post is very long. i'm really fond of consulting FTs coz i feel i'm talking to a good therapist "with extra wisdom" at a cheaper rate. ;)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 04:42:50 am by mielgorgeous »

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #277 on: February 25, 2013, 08:13:34 pm »
hi nagvisit ako sa da seekers sa galleria..
accurate naman halos lahat ng description and condition na sinabi ni ms helen sa akin..
even yung sa future and ibang queries ko...
definitely babalik ulet ako dun... pero this time with specific questions na talaga..
will also bring my sister there.. :)

yeoja

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #278 on: February 25, 2013, 08:54:25 pm »
hello guys. Ive been reading this forum for a long time na and Ive decided to finally make an account today. Magaling ba talaga si Tara? Im quite confused kasi I went to her 2 weeks ago and then she really made me feel better kasi she has good therapeutic communication skills. nahulaan nya ako in specifics but yung isang hula nya sakin nangyari na early January. It was real naman kaso lang nangyari na.. hmm Does it mean she's effective? i was worried kasi meron syang sinabi sakin na super gusto kong mangyari and she gave me a time table.. kaso i read here na may mga ganun syang mga time table  but they never came true.  :-[  I became worried. pero Im still praying na sana maging okay lahat. Cause Im so confused right now :( Si Ms Ruby ba ok din? Im not sure what to do eh :( Pls Help me. Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:57:49 pm by yeoja »

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #279 on: February 25, 2013, 09:13:57 pm »
^Sis, based sa experience ko with FTs (Tara included), you shouldn't rely on the timetables they give you. For me kasi, there were hits in their predictions that happened way beyond the timetable they told me. For instance, sabi ni Tara na 2012 ako magtatravel abroad. Hindi natuloy the 2012 plan but come 2013 tuloy na. I got my UK visa and Schengen visa approved and will be traveling abroad next month. Another thing was that hinulaan ako way back 2009 ng isang manghuhula sa Quiapo. She told me na my bf at that time was cheating on me and that he's not the one for me. Now I really don't know if he was cheating on me back then kasi I wasn't able to prove it but come 2011 I caught him. It took 2 years for that prediction to come true (but then again baka nga noon pa niya ako niloloko di ko lang alam, but still, benefit of the doubt na lang).

For me, I treat the hula as valid at the time na hinulaan ako. The hula is what will happen given the situation at the time na hinuhulaan ako, given my emotions and plans as of that moment. But of course, one action, just one action even an hour or two later, could change the whole thing. Doon kasi pumapasok our free will.

Last year, all of the FTs I went to predicted I will be meeting Mr. Right in 2012. Guess what, I haven't met him. Just the other day I consulted Felicia Banks and she told me that I have yet to meet my Mr. Right. She didn't give me a timetable but told me to prepare myself for that time. So lumalabas valid pa rin naman ang hula sa akin na I do have a Mr. Right. I just haven't met him yet.

Don't mind na lang the timetable sis. It will make you praning lang. It will make you anxious. If mangyari within the given time frame then good. If not, then still okay, live your life as normally as you can. Some say na the more you expect for things to happen the more it will not happen.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close