watch now

Author Topic: how early did you announce your pregnancy?  (Read 38934 times)

kim28

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2015, 03:23:47 pm »
if ever preggy ako ulit we will announce it mga 5 months na yung sure na sure na safe na si baby. 

Natatakot na ako kasi 12 weeks nag stop HB ni baby last february

BabyNiAgui

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2015, 05:18:09 pm »
I had two consecutive miscarriages last year, both pregnancies ended at 3mos. Kaya my husband and I decided to announce my current pregnancy (sa fb and friends) at 24wks/6mos, pero sinabihan namin families namin after positive PT at 4wks. Actually ayaw pa nga ni hubby pero para daw mas marami magpray para sa amin ni baby sabi ng sister ko. 😊

simpleemie

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2015, 07:43:58 pm »
At 7 weeks pinaalam ko na sa mga sisters ko and 3 of my super close friends. Im on a bed rest now as adviced ni OB.

mysecretself

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2015, 08:57:05 am »
sa parents, at around the time na nagpositive preg test. sa closest friends, after we first heard the heartbeat. social media, not a formal announcement talaga but i did post a pic of my baby bump sa IG. 12 weeks na ako non. Facebook, hindi ako nag-announce. i didn't want to announce too early pero pagdating naman ng second tri, parang panis na yung balita, so hindi na lang. Pero the people who really matter know about it na naman, enough na yon. Pero kung gender reveal ang usapan, iniisip ko pa. hehe.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 04:22:37 pm by mysecretself »

sazzycrazygurl

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2015, 02:59:37 pm »
ako as soon as nag positive ako sa PT ayun inanounced ko na sa family ko and close friends. pero sa fb 3 months na ata ako nun. sobra kaka excite kasi diba kaya gusto mo lahat may alam hehe.

klimts

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2015, 05:36:24 pm »
told one of my closest friends as soon as i got the positive PT. buntis din kasi sya that time and we have the same OB so i shared the news to her.

tapos, we shared the news to our respective families and some other close friends during my 6th/7th week kasi they were expecting us to come home to Manila pero di na namin tinuloy since we don't want to take the risk of flying early into the pregnancy. we told them that we don't want to publicly announce. wala naman sila pinarinig sa FB or anywhere. :)

on my 15th week, my husband got me a Pandora baby carrier charm then he posted a picture of that in FB as a subtle way of announcing that we are expecting.

jentot11

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #126 on: May 27, 2015, 10:49:08 pm »
Inannounce ko sa office as early as 5 weeks.. Panay leave ako kasi nun.. So para may excuse.. hehe..

Then sa first ultrasound ko at 8 weeks, inannounce sa family ko..

At 3 months sa closed friends na..

Sa fb, wala pang plan sabihin, siguro paglabas na ni baby.. Hihi

yaskulet

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2015, 08:08:32 am »
When we first found out via PT - sa mom & sisters ko

Confirmed pregnancy via UTZ - sa dad ko (around 5 weeks) tapos dad ko more chicka na sa kapatid nya / colleagues + close friends

The rest - nagulat nalang kasi malaki na tyan ko or ni chismis na ng mom and dad ko. Never announced in FB (due to my 2 miscarriages in the past).

Will announce nalang when I give birth in FB. :D




salvage_me

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2015, 09:25:23 am »
first positive PT - husband ko! haha. took the test ng walang nakakaalam. ayaw ko umasa husband ko eh, tas mag BFN. so when i took the test and it turned out BFP, ginising ko siya para sabihin.

2nd and 3rd positive PT - mom ko (we live with her)

4th PT (OB na) - after first checkup, we told hubb's family na. dala dala namin yung 4PTs! hehe. nasabi ko na din sa boss ko kasi yung line of work ko, frequent standing kaya nagpaalam ako na madalas uupo. told a few close friends too.

after UTZ, confirmed heartbeat - in-announce na namin sa FB. hubby couldnt wait, super excited. praying na maging at tuloy tuloy ng walang aberya pregnancy para lahat happy!

Good vibes mommies!

det060403

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2015, 10:40:40 pm »
The day we got that lab test result. I told my husband i wanna tell my mom first before anyone else... So i called her up and told her the news. Pagbaba ko ng phone, nagpost na yung asawa ko sa fb. Ampf! Di makahintay na magpacheckup muna sana kami. Lol! Right now, pinagdadasal ko talaga viability ng pregnancy namin. Praying so hard that we'll be safe and sound all throughout our 9 months journey.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2015, 11:34:00 pm »
I told my husband right after I took the test. It was a faint line so I asked him if guni guni ko lang. Haha. (Meron daw talaga). The next day we had to fly Boracay for a wedding so I couldn't go to the hospital kagad. I decided not to drink, just in case positive nga. Some friends wondered what's up, lol, so we told them. Flew back to Manila a few days after, confirmed it via ultrasound. After we confirmed it, that's when we told our parents and closest friends. We never announced on FB. Wala lang, but I don't hide my belly bump pag may photos, so bahala na mga tao mag isip if I'm really pregnant or I just look chubbier than usual lol.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2015, 01:39:14 am »
Kami lang ng fiance ko ang nakakaalam until 12 weeks na ako. Then sumunod yung 3 kong barkada. Although my tita ko sort of my idea na sila kasi nahahakatang naglilihi na ako. Tapos pagbalik ni fiance sa abroad nagpost siya ng pahapyaw sa FB na feeling ko mga aunties ko lang nakagets. Ayaw ko kasi talagang nagaanounce sa FB ng mga importanteng bagay eversince. Noong tumawag si mama after a week, sinabi ko na. After 3 months tsaka lang nalaman ng magulang ni fiance na buntis ako. Until now at 38 weeks konti pa lang nakakaalam sa side ko. Si fiance di nakatiis noong father's day, nagaannouce sa FB pero di naman ako nakatag kaya sa side ko, wala pa ring idea yung iba. Pagkadeliver ko na siguro.

det060403

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2015, 10:19:06 am »
Ako din sana, gusto ko after 1st tri man lang. Sa family lang muna ko sana gustong sabihin. Kaya lang yung asawa ko naexcite, nihindi pa kami nakakauwi ng bahay, nag post na sa facebook. Lol! Paglabas nga namin ng diagnostic clinic ang lakas ng boses, "buntis asawa ko, buntis asawa ko!" Hahahahahahaha grrr...

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2015, 02:34:51 pm »
found out i was pregnant, via PT, a week before our wedding.  sinabi namin agad sa wedding coordinator/HMUA para mag adjust ng konti sa preps. 

2days before wedding, nagpacheck up kami and confirmed via TVS, we are pregnant at 6weeks!  Pinaalam na namin sa family namin and a few close friends. 

Wedding day itself, inannounce ng host. haha! pero intimate wedding naman so we didnt mind.

The rest of the FB/social media world, nung nagpost ang excited dad-to-be nung father's day.  I was about 13weeks then.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2015, 04:17:54 pm »
hubby told his parents the day we found out ;D I was only 3 weeks pregnant then. We kept it a secret until I was 10 weeks pregnant.

ghye

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2015, 10:50:44 am »
During my first pregnancy, I told hubby when he came home a few days after I had my PT.  I didn't want to inform him through phone then for I really wanted to see his reaction.  Then after confirming with the OB that the baby has a heartbeat already, I informed my mom.  Hubby naman bahala sa side niya.
This time I'm 8w2d but haven't informed hubby yet.  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I will not let him know until his birthday this Sunday.  It would be my gift to him.  Nobody knows yet of my present situation, GT lang. hahaha

shabby

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2015, 04:20:56 pm »
Ako naman first-ever ko ito, and after one year of marriage saka dumating, kaya after ng positive pregnancy test, pinost ko na sa IG and share sa FB yung photo ng two red lines.  ;D

pandoralover

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2015, 04:32:10 pm »
The day I took my PT (which came out positive), I had a super high fever. My hubby and I wanted to keep it a secret muna, but we had to call his dad (who's a doctor) to ask if I can take paracetamol for my fever. We were forced to tell him na I'm pregnant kasi diba delikado with medicines.

We went to my husband's grandma (who happened to be our OB) the next day and confirmed the pregnancy. I was at 4 weeks 2/7 days then. Since hubby and I are avid boardgames players, we posted a subtle announcement through a boardgame pic we took ourselves pero people only got it when we posted the print-out of our first ultrasound at 8 weeks.  :D

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2015, 05:00:35 pm »
The moment I tested positive, I informed everyone who cared enough to want to know.  Wala pa naman ako miscarriages pero I know the complications for others.  I guess I am just too happy to control myself.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2015, 12:59:49 pm »
Update lang from my previous reply: I gave birth last Aug 29, announced it after 3 days. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close