watch now

Author Topic: how early did you announce your pregnancy?  (Read 38957 times)

BabyAnnisha

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2015, 02:10:02 pm »
Super, unexpected sis, cause i have pcos and im in class 2 obese, so didnt expect to get pregnant this soon, :) sinabihan pa din ako ng ob ko, she can assure me, na  i wont get pregnant kung di ako papayat.

junebride

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2015, 02:52:11 pm »
Hello mga sis! :)

kami naman we announced it a day fater we found out na im pregnant. 4weeks na ako nun., Actually nung una kasi mejo fainted yung 2nd line kaya d muna namin sinabi haha. then  I tried to have PT again twice..

Nung parehong clear na lines, saka namin sinabi. Husband first infrmed my parents bago namin sinaihan ang ibang relatives and friends :)

ashleycole

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2015, 03:38:31 pm »
after may two lines sa PT ko sinabi ko agad sa family ko and since wala c hubby dito kasi he work abroad, kaya right after ko magpa US ko na lang sya binalitaan para sure at ng ma-esend ko ang picture ng US sa kanya, at yon sobrang tuwa halos lumundag na   ;D

clueless_bride

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2015, 04:22:35 pm »
Im 7 wks now pero di pa ko nag aannounce... i only told my family and close friends.
Im not the type kasi na announce agad sa Fb kasi di din ako active sa FB... i want to savour the moment... this is my 1st baby... gusto ko lang mag relax and enjoy it....
siguro magpopost na lang ako ng pic pag malaki na tiyan ko... pag halfway na...  ;D

Jem17

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2015, 04:40:15 pm »
I told to my immediate family right after the positive test..and then I announced to friends and FB after my checkup with OB..This is my first pregnancy so very happy talaga kami sa result..

klimts

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2015, 04:41:27 pm »
we found out this weekend na pregnant ako. i only told my closest friend (who's also pregnant - 7months) and my sister-in-law. shempre alam din ng husband ko. we're planning to tell the rest of our respective immediate families when we go home to Manila next week. mas masaya makita faces nila in person when we tell them the news. we're planning of ways to announce to them para ma-document. :)

i will most likely tell a few more close friends abt the pregnancy (lalo na yung madalas namin makita kasi baka may times na di kami pwede makipagkita) but as for the rest of our families and friends, like clueless_bride, pag malaki na tyan ko. this is also my first and im 36 na so alam ko yung risks of being pregnant after 35 so I'm really taking it easy para no stress.

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2015, 05:01:56 pm »
i just found out im pregnant again this morning. same feeling parin, parang nakakagulat and very unexpected since me and hubby naman are not trying to have another baby. i called hubby as soon as i got positive pt result. then texted my parents and sisters. yun lang. i might tell my inlaws naman once na confirm na i plan to visit ob as soon as i can. :)

hi_landprincess

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2015, 07:18:52 pm »
Ako, I shared the news right away. Medyo nagka-hint kasi kami sa office na baka I'm pregnant pero hindi pa sure kaya after ko mag-pt and may 2 lines. Pinakita ko kay hubby and sa mom ko. Sakto nandito inlaws ko kaya pinakita ko na rin. Tapos, pa-check up kami sa ob nung hapon. We've waited for more than 8 years kaya nung una pa lang makita yung 2 lines sa PT sobrang saya na namin. Lalo na nung ma-confirm. PCOS with Endometriosis and Obese II din ako kaya super unexpected talaga and to think na nag-stop na kami pa-work up. :) After ng pag-post ko ng PT result na hindi rin naman pansinin because of the nursery book background hahaha :); wala na akong post sa FB na related sa pregnancy ko. Wala din akong pics hahaha :)

maldita29

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2015, 07:25:05 pm »
told to our parents when I had a positive PT at 5 weeks. A few friends know it already. Maybe will announce it sa lahat when I am sure that the baby is safe. I've got SCH and I am currently on bedrest. I am praying really hard that my baby would be safe. Kating-kati na rin ako mag-announce! :))

chaylyn

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2015, 07:55:42 am »
Actually natakot ako kay mama na sabihin na buntis ako. HAHAHA buntis din kasi nung time na yun mama ko. ;D 7 weeks ata ako nun nung sinabi ko kay mama and then nalaman na ng mga kapatid ko tapos nagplano pa kami kung pano sasabihin sa papa ko kasi nasa ibang bansa sya :) pero ngayon excited na sila to see their first apo :)

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2015, 08:54:25 am »
3 months.

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2015, 11:54:48 pm »
I have announced it to everybody (family, friends, churchmates, officemates, kapitbahays) the day I learned I was pregnant...Kasi I was delayed for two weeks so hubby and I are kinda expecting it na, though we waited na mag two weeks un delay para sure talaga pag nag PT...

the day I had my PT, nag absent ako sa work (I was on dayshift at that time) para makapunta sa OB...then I had my TVS nun hapon...

ayun na mega announce na

wowry

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #112 on: April 06, 2015, 11:21:41 am »
4 months pregant now and I have only told our immediate families. my friends and other relatives have no clue yet kasi hindi ko pa nasasabi sa boss ko kaya ayoko pa ipagkalat baka may mag post sa Facebook haha

prettykitkat

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #113 on: April 06, 2015, 01:00:56 pm »
When I got a positive on my PT after work, I went to the ob the next day for TVS. Ayun 5-6 wks na, but GS pa lang nakita. Still super excited namin ni hubby haha, so we told out parents and closest friends and officemates. The following weekend saka namin pinost in fb, pero no pics of PTs or TVS, just a simple announcement na 5-6 wks and gets na ng mga tao :)

mommyjulz26

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2015, 05:11:45 pm »
Bf and I found out at 6weeks but had to share the news with close family first before we could shout it to the world. Posted it on FB around 7weeks, same day my ate found out she was pregnant and posted din! Ayan sobrang anxious and excited ng mom ko kasi sabay kami ng ate ko and at 56, she'll have three apos already! :) Our eldest has a 6y.o. We're a month apart, mauuna ako. :)

i_v_y

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2015, 03:32:10 am »
shouted out to the world at 5 mos. I had two miscarriages kasi in the past at 8 weeks so i wanted to be sure.

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2015, 06:07:49 pm »
My immediate family found out when I was 7 weeks. But I announced at 20 weeks.

Ellabanana

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #117 on: May 16, 2015, 11:12:56 pm »
Boyfie and I are busy preparing our wedding set last February. Then mid January, we found out na 3months preggy nako. Dapat last week ng February pa yung wedding Kaso na move ng 3 weeks earlier Kasi Baka Malaki na masyadong yung baby bumb. So a week after our wedding, innounce na namin sa family and friends that I am 18 weeks already. Sabi nila, Ambilis naman. Na shock lang parents ko pero since we're getting married nadin naman, okay na. Napa Aga lang ng Konti.  :D

Scubadoobidoo

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2015, 11:23:32 pm »
Announced it as soon as i got the test results from the hospital.

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2015, 09:10:21 am »
shouted out to the world at 5 mos. I had two miscarriages kasi in the past at 8 weeks so i wanted to be sure.

Sa next pregnancy ko, i plan to announce mga after 5 months din siguro.  I had a miscarriage last april at 12 weeks.(3 months) i was about to have fraternal twins. But now im coping with it. Our OB said we are in good health and we can still try again.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close