watch now

Author Topic: Do you pay/give salary to you parents if you ask them to stay with you overseas?  (Read 2511 times)

mrs.S.

  • Guest
I know yung isa namin kakilala binabayaran niya dati yung mama niya, like uSD$500/mo. to take care sa anak niya.

I am currently expecting and nag deal or I asked my mom na dati if this happens, punta siya dito sa US. Pero isip ko na dati, I can guarantee na we will spend for her fare, basic needs , little shopping & pasyal2 . But for extra I have not really thought about it kasi wala pa akong work and si hubby lang ang nagwowork ngayon.

I know this is a common situation na pinapunta yung mga magulang ng mga anak nila overseas to help out. Pero di ko alam kung ano incentive, bayad ng mga anak sa mga magulang nila except lang sa na mention ko above.

My mom din pala is a business woman sa pinas, so she is earning pa rin.

Pero siguro kahit nasa Pinas pa ako, i would ask her to help me pa rin. But in this case di ko lang alam kung ano yung ibibigay ko sa kanya like bayad.

Please share your opinion

ilyababy

  • Guest
Yes, I give some sort of allowance to my mom for her "wants". I shoulder all the expenses at home as well. :)

Noylabmay

  • Guest
me too when I asked my mom to take care of my baby shoulder ko lahat expenses nya
and when we go out pag she wants to buy something I'm the one paying for the bill.

yung amount na dapat i papa sahod ko sa nanny binigay ko sa kanya na parang allowance.

xtine

  • Guest
Of course! If I am living comfortably outside Phils, it is just right to let my family live the same life back home as well.

mrs.S.

  • Guest
Thanks for all your inputs :)

msharapova11

  • Guest
I gave my mom allowance na $400 a month for shopping/whatever aside from tour, kain kain sa labas, I also paid for her fare to US, tour from eastcoast to west. She took care of my baby daily when I was @ work so it's just right to give her something.

mameejhy

  • Guest
Yup, we paid for whatever things she wanted like shoes, bags, furnitures etc na pina balikbayan box nya. But, instead of "allowance", we gave her a set of jewelry everytime she's here. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close