watch now

Author Topic: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center  (Read 236651 times)

SUTIL

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #380 on: July 30, 2014, 10:04:08 pm »
will be praying for you sis <b>dimples00711</b> baby dust to us all! sis <b>clyde</b> sa australia kaw? di ba kasama ata sa health insurance jan ang IVF? tama po ba

dimples00711

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #381 on: July 31, 2014, 08:26:45 am »
Sis Clyde, actually the doctor didn't know why my IUI failed because I don't have any problem as well as my hobby. I was diagnose with unexplain infertility. In Kato, the meds they prescribe to me is clomid and gonal-f only. They only use minimal meds. During my last IUi, I was also prescribe with both gonal -f and clomid but I only produce 2 eggs but here in Kato, I produce 6 eggs. Pls pray for me to have BFP na. Baby dust to all of us who are Ttc. Will update you soon.

Clyde06

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #382 on: August 01, 2014, 08:13:39 pm »
Sis SUTIL, yes covered ng health insurance IVF but pag private hospital malaki pa rin expenses and pag public naman it'll take a long tiime just for the initial appointment, interview etc. so naisip ko kung mataas naman din success rate ng KATO sa ivf, parang mas panatag pa loob ko na subukan sa kanila..

Sis dimples im so glad that you produced 6 eggs with Kato, were you prescribed with gonal f and clomid ba uli?

**babydust to all of us here**

dimples00711

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #383 on: August 02, 2014, 08:56:08 pm »
Sis Clyde, yes I was prescribe with clomid and gonal-f before egg retrieval. I was really surprise that I produce 6 eggs. I'm really praying for positive result next week.

For those who have bfp, what do you do during this one week wait? Time seems longer than usual. Do you feel something different after embryo transfer.

Pls do pray for me. Thank you.

Peachy Angels

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #384 on: August 05, 2014, 09:15:18 am »
Hi! I would like to inquire if there are 44 year old first time mothers who got pregnant thru IVF, please share your experiences. Thanks in advance.

Im Going to be a Dad! Wow

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #385 on: August 12, 2014, 09:46:51 am »
Hi! I would like to inquire if there are 44 year old first time mothers who got pregnant thru IVF, please share your experiences. Thanks in advance.
.

The last time I heard is there is a 51 year old recently undergo IVF, i do not know the details but will go there next saturday to check and visit  all the staff, will bring our baby with us.

qwerts

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #386 on: August 12, 2014, 12:24:23 pm »
we'll wait for your update, I'm going to be a dad. During our last visit to kato, may new patient na couple. the husband is 82 years old na and foreigner siya and the wife i think is in her early 50's or late 40's. 1st visit pa lang nila nung last week na andun kami ni husband.

Peachy Angels

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #387 on: August 12, 2014, 08:42:32 pm »
Thank you Im Going to be a Dad! Wow for responding. It is good to know that the IVF procedure does not put any age restrictions. By the way do you know if these two patient's became pregnant and what specific procedures they undergo? I would like also to ask if there are food supplements that enhance the succes rate of IVF? Congratulations on having a baby & Thanks again!

syana

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #388 on: August 13, 2014, 10:41:45 am »
Hi!may i know if there are patients with reproductive immune failure (cat. 1 and 5) na who had a successful ivf at kato? thanks

mrs.trish

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #389 on: August 13, 2014, 03:07:25 pm »
Hi! Is there anyone here who had a successful IVF using cleavage-stage embryo?

We had a successful blastocyst transfer at Kato last year but the pregnancy ended at 9wks. 4 eggs were collected, only 1 made it to blastocyst and 1 was frozen at the cleavage stage. the two others were not fertilized.

We're planning to have our 2nd transfer using our frozen embryo this Oct. or Nov.

dimples00711

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #390 on: August 29, 2014, 08:45:36 pm »
Hi ms. trish,may I know the reason why you pregnancy ended in 9 weeks? I'm currently on my 6 weeks, the baby already have heart beat. I just want to know what other complications may happen that can cause miscarrige.
 

cess

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #391 on: August 31, 2014, 05:18:00 pm »
hi Mrs Trish. Cleavage stage ba is day 2 or day 3? If so, I had my BFP just recently using a day 2 embryo, 4 cells using their natural IVF protocol.

Sis if you don't mind sharing, what's the reason daw why the pregnancy ended? Thanks

bpc_dnd

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #392 on: September 15, 2014, 08:52:02 am »
pag gusto namin single child lang at hindi twins, ilan ang dapat na blastocyst/fertilized egg na dapat ilagay?  kung dalawang blastocysts/fertilized eggs ba eh malaki ba chance na maging twins? mga ilang percent ang chance na maging twins? kung isa lang ang fertilized egg, ilan ang chance na mabuo/magconceive? sorry, daming tanong.  salamat sa mga sasagot.

qwerts

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #393 on: September 17, 2014, 06:21:26 pm »
Ang alam ko depende sa age ng babae kung ilan ang embryo na itatransfer. Pero as much as possible ang prefer ata ng kato eh single embryo transfer lang..

bpc_dnd

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #394 on: September 18, 2014, 01:23:43 pm »
my wife would just have turned 34 if we will be having our ivf as planned.  Given her would be age of 34, will they only place one embryo? If only one embryo will be transferred, what is the likely chance of conception? i would appreciate responses especially those who have undergone ivf wiht only embryo transfer.  thanks.

cess

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #395 on: September 18, 2014, 06:24:15 pm »
^they can transfer naman more than 1 depending on the embryo's quality/age/other factors.better have your 1st consultation with them nalang siguro. meron akong mga nakakasabay na twins dun.
 
I was on natural ivf (no medications) thus they collected only 1 egg and was fertilized (grade 1) and transferred at day 2. I got my positive result 12 days after. My prior IVF (different IVF Center), medicated cycle ako, they collected 8 eggs, 4 fertilized, 2 transferred at day 3 pero failed. Grade 1 din fertilized embryos namin nun ha. kaya it really depends din tsaka syempre God's timing.

I know maganda ang success rates nila ngayon since madami akong kasabay na preggy..

you can check this out: http://www.katoreprobiotechcenter.com/rates/index.html
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 07:39:41 pm by cess »

dimples00711

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #396 on: September 19, 2014, 08:49:07 pm »
Yes, i know many positive result lately sa Kato. i also have bfp thru minimal stimulation.  2 blastocyst were transfer, 2 were implanted but only one survive, the other one didn't develop well. so for me, its better to transfer 2 blastocyst if you have more than 4. As the doctor says, parang raffle entries lang yan, the more entries you have, the more chances of winning. Im now on my 9 weeks, so far everything goes well. My baby already have heartbeat. Baby dust to all you are planning to try Kato.

joeai

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #397 on: September 19, 2014, 10:53:37 pm »
HI! I'm planning to undergo IVF in kato. For those who have a BFP, do you have any preparations prior the OPU and Embryo transfer? Thanks!

qwerts

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #398 on: September 20, 2014, 10:18:24 am »
bpc_dnd, 34 years old is still a young age. Madaming patients ang kato na 40's na and successful naman ivf sa kanila. Hindi lahat  ng cases pare pareho kaya tama si sis cess, have your initial consultation para you get first hand information from the doctors and nurses of kato. I'm happy and contented with how they take care of their patients and how they explain to you all the things that you need to know. They don't use medical terms na di mo maintindihan, they translate everything to simple words na maiintindihan nating walang background sa medical field. I hope you get to finally decide to consult in kato. Good luck to you and to your wife :-)

qwerts

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #399 on: September 23, 2014, 03:25:33 pm »
sis dudzrea, depende kung ano yung ivf procedure na applicable sa iyo. either minimal stimulation which is with medicines or natural ivf na walang meds. yung mga doctors sa kato ang magsasabi kung sa natural ka or sa minimal stimulation kasi base lahat sa results ng lab tests mo yung recommendations nila. sa minimal stimulation, prepare around 350k to 400k for the lab tests, procedures, consultations  and meds. May mga meds na ibibigay na nila sa iyo sa kato but there are other meds na you have to buy from drug stores.
 
I met a patient of kato na wala na rin siyang fallopian tubes. The doctors had to remove them kasi tulad sa iyo, barado din tubes niya. Her ob recommended kato and the last time I saw her she's due for embryo transfer. Unfortunately, di ko na siya nakasabay sa kato kaya I have no idea kung natuloy na yung transfer niya and kung BFP na siya ngayon. I last saw her around last week of August.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close