Pa join ako mga sissies, Ive been actually reading posts about IVF in Kato, and just to share our experience. My husband and I have been wanting to have another baby for 9 years now, our DS will be turning 10 this july and being an only child, medyo malungkot cia. Im 36 rs old and my husbands' 38. So, we went to Kato on my CD 2 last January 2 and initially, we wanted to undergo IUI#2, btw, our first IUI was done in Saint Lukes global, sometime in Feb 2010, which did not succeed. So again, we attempted to have another IUI, but after discussing with them, we decided to undergo Natural IVF. On the day of OPU we were able to produce one mature egg, and I was told to return 2 days after for the fresh transfer, unfortunately, my egg did not fertilize so there was no transfer. After that devastating month, my husband and I decided to try again but this time we want Minimal IVF, so I wet to Kato again on my CD 2 (Feb 25), I told Dra Ong I wanted to have 8 eggs so I asked her if she could give me high dosages of meds, so she gave me 2.5mg of letrozole, 25mg of clomiphene and 4 injections of 75 IU of gonal F(total of 300IU). I am now on my cd 4 and will start taking my clomiphene and 75 IU of gonal F tonight. Since yesterday, Ive been really worried that the meds given to me are not sufficient to produce many eggs. Help me naman sissies, what to do to increase my chances of developing more than 6 eggs, thats my target kc, this is already our 2nd IVF and I dont want to be frustrated again. Help please.