watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Scandal  (Read 37767 times)

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #160 on: April 18, 2014, 10:58:29 am »
Gaaahhhddd... the Pope parents are ruthless. With a mom and dad like that, I'm surprised Olivia managed to stay normal for years. They're the BIG BAD of the show and I like it. What better way to drive a wedge between Fitz and Olivia, huh?

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #161 on: April 18, 2014, 08:05:08 pm »
^i agree. Pero I like it better that Olivia went away with Jake.

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #162 on: April 18, 2014, 08:50:35 pm »
^ True. Jake really loves her. Or maybe he's just a glutton for punishment. Too bad she can't reciprocate the feeling.

But really... why target a kid?!? Huhuhu!

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #163 on: April 18, 2014, 09:06:25 pm »
^ikr, and since season 1 fitz and olivia are always just one step forward two steps back, nakakasawa na.

But I feel for Fitz too, naawa ako sa kanya when he was sitting down and Mellie was comforting him.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #164 on: April 20, 2014, 05:43:06 pm »
i love the finale!  I hope ma renew ang show for another season, I think they cut the season 4 episodes short due to Liv's pregnancy.

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #165 on: April 20, 2014, 06:10:46 pm »
May season 4 pa ba?

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #166 on: April 20, 2014, 09:36:23 pm »
^i think meron pa

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #167 on: April 21, 2014, 01:35:46 pm »
I have mixed emotions after watching the season finale. The Pope parents are just BLAH i have no words for them. And with Fitz and Mellie ang sakit lang talaga nun sobra, tapos when Olivia said "when did we stop being human" to Cy parang s*** oo nga puppet na puppet sila!

anyway, may news na ba whenmag air season 4 or if marerenew? sana naman noh!

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #168 on: April 21, 2014, 02:25:40 pm »
Ok I just have to say.... Jake ang gwapo mo!!! LOL!
he is even more handsome now than his Felicity days!

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #169 on: April 22, 2014, 10:15:12 am »
I think Abby speaks for all of us when she screamed "MY EYES!" after seeing what Huck and Quinn were doing. Haha! Seriously, ang twisted lang nung dalawang yun.

Andrew is VP now! Hopefully he will still be appearing in some episodes by Season 4.

Sure thing nang renewed ang Scandal. ABC usually makes their announcements which shows are coming back or cancelled by May.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #170 on: April 22, 2014, 01:33:08 pm »
^That was a funny scene! hahah! Loved Abby for that!

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #171 on: April 26, 2014, 09:15:08 pm »

Clair de Lune

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2014, 03:53:47 am »
Ok I just have to say.... Jake ang gwapo mo!!! LOL!
he is even more handsome now than his Felicity days!

Hahaha! I guess I'm not the only one obsessed over Jake Ballard. Ang gwapo niya talaga which makes me fall in love with his character more!!! Can't wait for season 4!!!

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2014, 11:24:47 am »
Where is Olivia Pope?

New season starts on Thursday here in the Philippines  :)

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #174 on: September 23, 2014, 07:22:52 pm »
yahoo!  ang dami ko na namang panonoorin =D

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #175 on: September 24, 2014, 10:02:53 am »
Ooops sorry. Friday in Manila pala  :)

hisana

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #176 on: September 28, 2014, 01:07:45 pm »

Never really warmed up to the president, kahit ngayon na season 4 na. His love-hate relationship with olivia is getting more and more depressing/uninteresting as time goes by.

On a better note, was surprised that portia de rossi is now here! I think bagay sya sa show, bagay kasi sa kanya yung mga bitchy, powerhouse-type roles, LOL.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #177 on: September 28, 2014, 10:54:44 pm »
Nice ep1 I thing the president and Olivia is not yet over.  Mas gusto ko talaga si Jake.  Si Millie nakakaawa.  :'(

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #178 on: September 29, 2014, 12:27:13 am »
Mellie is my favorite character and yes naaawa ako sa kanya. She protrays the role very well.

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #179 on: September 29, 2014, 12:50:23 pm »
I love Mellie too! I actually cried while watching the new ep, lalo when then went to their son's grave then humiga si Mellie.. Anyway, nice yung new name ni liv hehe Julia Baker parang di makabasag pinggan hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close