watch now

Author Topic: Songs for Baptismal Party  (Read 13568 times)

sweetsugar

  • Guest
Songs for Baptismal Party
« on: May 23, 2012, 05:39:49 pm »

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to make a line up of music to be played during my daughter's baptismal reception, gusto ko sana yung maganda yung message and tune ng song, can be slow songs or upbeat ones.  Any suggestions?

theconceptqueen

  • Guest
Re: Songs for Baptismal Party
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 10:55:07 pm »
^Sis,my suggestions are: You are so beautiful
                                      Isn't She Lovely
                                      Till there was You
                                       The Gift
I think these are nice sweet songs for a baby girl :)

sweetsugar

  • Guest
Re: Songs for Baptismal Party
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 10:55:51 am »
thanks for the suggestions.  I already have Isn't She Lovely in my list, I'll check out the others.  Sana meron pa iba, please let me know :)

theconceptqueen

  • Guest
Re: Songs for Baptismal Party
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 06:03:36 pm »
Hello,here are three of  the You Tube videos of the songs I sent you :

Isn't She Lovely:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVvkjuEAwgU&feature=related

The Gift :   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkvwzyKDZ5Ew

You are So Beautiful :    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpMkdPDthT8


 

sweetsugar

  • Guest
Re: Songs for Baptismal Party
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 06:03:33 pm »
thanks sis!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close