Author Topic: Would you like to know or would you rather be kept in the dark?  (Read 4943 times)

mamapeew

  • Guest
Maraming cases of infidelity everywhere and I always hear the phrase "what you don't know won't hurt you.

Curious lang po ako, If your hubby/partner/bf/gf/wife is a player would you like to know about it or would you rather be kept in the dark (minsan sinasabi tutal hindi naman seryoso, wag na lang sabihin para di masaktan).

gab54

  • Guest
Re: Would you like to know or would you rather be kept in the dark?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 01:32:01 am »
i would rather know. mahirap lumaban if you dont see the whole picture.

girl24

  • Guest
Re: Would you like to know or would you rather be kept in the dark?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 02:36:19 pm »
^i agree. i want to know. what hurts more than the betrayal is the hiding and the lying.

mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: Would you like to know or would you rather be kept in the dark?
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 03:04:24 pm »
E once you find out about it, that means it has to stop? If they don't, bye bye na?

Ako rin, I'd rather know kasi pride ko naman ang kawawa.

ecnarfoj

  • Guest
Re: Would you like to know or would you rather be kept in the dark?
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 03:20:56 pm »
Of course kailangan kong malaman.
Ang swerte naman niya if he could get away with doing things without my knowledge.

Kahit pa tapos na, gusto ko pa rin malaman yung katotohanan. I may not want to go in full details pero I still would like to know para makapag-decide ako kung lalaban ako or susuko ako.

E once you find out about it, that means it has to stop? If they don't, bye bye na?

That's why I need to know. Kasi mahirap mag-decide kapag di mo alam yung totoong nangyari.
Di ko naman siya pipilitin kung gusto niya ituloy yung kalokohan niya or kung gusto niya ayusin. Pero kailangan ko rin malaman kung ano yung balak niya.
Of course kung di siya titigil eh di go ako. Dun siya masaya, bakit ako magpapakadusa kung kaligayahan nga niya yung iniisip niya?
Kung gusto niya ayusin, then kailangan tumigil siya at pareho nameng ayusin kung [textspeak!] man ang nasira.

barefoot_taka

  • Guest
Re: Would you like to know or would you rather be kept in the dark?
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 11:00:32 pm »
i'd like to know. ang hirap ng walang kaalam-alam sa mga pangyayari. ayoko nga ng ganun

hot_chili

  • Guest
Re: Would you like to know or would you rather be kept in the dark?
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 11:20:30 pm »
I want to know... everything. Pati kaliit liitang detalye.  Para maisumbat ko lahat to his face when the time is right or when the need arises.

Mas maganda nga if I know everything and he thinks I dont know. Para may pang bulaga  ::)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Would you like to know or would you rather be kept in the dark?
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 08:49:08 pm »
what hurts more than the betrayal is the hiding and the lying.

IMO, best to know.  It shortens the suffering or conflict on both sides.

If I had found out earlier -- hindi na ko nag suffer. Kasi hindi ba, feel mo & you know.  but you can't pin it down.   

Paulo Coelho said in 1 of his books, something like:  Hell on earth is the time you spend waiting & thinking before you make The Decision.

Ewan ko why guys deny to death/ cover up their betrayals --  kung hindi sya happy, most probably you're not happy too... So best to part.  Marriage is a Contract (there are always exit clauses in contracts).   Marriage is a Contract, not a Life Sentence.   

« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 04:29:10 am by aquacharly »

jenybasti

  • Guest
Re: Would you like to know or would you rather be kept in the dark?
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 12:06:17 am »
I want to know... everything. Pati kaliit liitang detalye.  Para maisumbat ko lahat to his face when the time is right or when the need arises.

Mas maganda nga if I know everything and he thinks I dont know. Para may pang bulaga  ::)
ako din.actually,ganyan ang ginawa ko.good thing nahack ko email nya.atleast may idea ko sa mga pinag uusapan nila ng kabitch nya..pati mga kababuyan nila nalaman ko.pati mga "plano' nila.so kahit papano alam ko kung paano ko babanat at lalaban.yun nga lang napakasakit :(

jie1015

  • Guest
Re: Would you like to know or would you rather be kept in the dark?
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2012, 09:35:14 am »
Sana nalaman ko lahat from the very start na nag cheat siya. Until know, masasabi kong I'm still in the dark.

Hindi ko alam na 6 years ago, when we were engaged, he had a THING with one of his colleagues. Recently ko lang nalaman. Then he told me nung nag away kami,  he never really wanted to marry me.

All of a sudden, i thought kilala ko yung taong pinakasalan ko. hindi pala.

mikhaila_12

  • Guest
Re: Would you like to know or would you rather be kept in the dark?
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 10:47:42 am »
Hi mga sis... I'm a newbie, but I've been reading girltalk for a few months now... For me, I would want to know. Know every detail and from there, decide kung anong gagawin ko about it. I don't want to make any decisions if i don't know the whole truth.  ;)

baresexy

  • Guest
Re: Would you like to know or would you rather be kept in the dark?
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2012, 10:37:43 am »

Hi sis im newbie here, naka-relate naman ako ng bongga sa sinabi mo sis aquacharly, sobrang agree ako.. huhuhu why ba sila ganun :( :(

Post modified.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:26:44 am by mama squeak! »

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Would you like to know or would you rather be kept in the dark?
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2012, 01:03:30 pm »
I would rather know.
sampalin na ko ng katotohanan kesa mukha akong t****.

kahit anong tago naman ng hubby/partner, in due time magkakaalaman rin if ever meron silang tinatago

iluvmysoldier

  • Guest
Re: Would you like to know or would you rather be kept in the dark?
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2012, 03:39:33 pm »
I would like to know everything. Para mapagplanuhan kong mabuti kung pano makaganti. *evil laugh*  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close