Author Topic: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?  (Read 34018 times)

yukai

  • Guest
110 lbs -before
140 lbs-present

strawberrypep

  • Guest
i was sitting at 110 lbs before i got married; now i am at exactly 112 lbs (as of may 21, 13). although its not much of a gain, sometimes feel ko its more than that; even though accurate yung weigh scale :(

rannastillero

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #142 on: June 03, 2013, 01:25:35 pm »
Naloloka ako pag weight ang topic...

bf/gf 40kgs
preggy almost 60kgs
with 3 yearsold kid 40 kgs
ahahha

EllaBratin

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #143 on: June 03, 2013, 03:15:25 pm »
BF/GF ~ 48kls
While pregnant ~ 64kls
Now on pills ~ 53kls

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #144 on: June 03, 2013, 07:19:29 pm »
When I got married in 2000, I weighed 90 pounds.

13 years and one child later, 110 pounds. :(

Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #145 on: June 17, 2013, 01:24:37 pm »
55kgs when i was single.

after 15 years and 4 kids hay 65kgs. and trying to shed off kahit 5 kgs lang .

jmeangeL

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2013, 05:12:34 pm »
single - 95lbs
married with 2 kids - 103lbs

pero sayang hindi sa boobs ko napunta iyong additional weight... napunta lahat sa tummy at sa legs, parang kangaroo lang  ;D ;D ;D

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2013, 10:33:22 pm »
BF/GF  = 108 to 110 lbs

1st child    = 128lbs

when I was pregnant with our 2nd baby  = 136lbs

After I gave birth (Mar 2013)  = 119lbs


ching-chung-chang

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2013, 02:36:52 pm »
Before = 52 kilos
Now. = 59 kilos

Take note still no kids ha. Pano na pag nagkababy na :(  ang hirap magpapayat lalo na at ang sarap kumain ng kasama mo. In consolation naman, hubby said I don't have to lose weight for my height. I just need to lose the flabs and tone up

ayami

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #149 on: July 16, 2013, 03:00:34 pm »
Binalikan ko yung post ko hehe last weight na sinulat ko pala dito 48 kg with one kid pa lang :D that was 2011/early 2012. And naka injectable contraceptive ako non.

2012 bago kay second baby, nag drop down pa to 46 kg as pre pregnancy weight. Tigil kasi sa Depo shots.

2013 final weigh in ko bago nanganak 59 kg.

Ngayon, 2 months post partum I'm down to 50 kg. And happy na ko dito :) swak lang. Wag lang tumaas sana habang tumatanda ako.



yoshina

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2013, 03:28:08 pm »
before I got married 105 lbs and now naging 125 lbs haaaay hirap talagang mag diet ang sarap kasing kumain ng mga kasama ko  ;D

pinksuman

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #151 on: July 17, 2013, 05:47:39 pm »
before I got married wala pa akong 100 lbs as in ang hirap magpataba :)

pero nayon after 1 kid somewhere 110 lbs me at minsan pumapayat pa :)

good thing im blessed with this physique and daming lakad lakad din

ayami

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #152 on: July 17, 2013, 07:59:46 pm »
before I got married wala pa akong 100 lbs as in ang hirap magpataba :)

pero nayon after 1 kid somewhere 110 lbs me at minsan pumapayat pa :)

good thing im blessed with this physique and daming lakad lakad din

Hehe parehas tayo sis problema ng parents ko yung katawan ko dati. Nakatulong ang pag-aasawa sa tulad natin lol

chinkywinky

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2013, 08:55:38 am »
when I got married, 118 lbs. After 5 years, 120lbs na. Pero I exercise regularly kasi to maintain it and proper diet.

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2013, 10:28:30 am »
weight check: 46 kilos ako right now (101 lbs) at sumisikip na naman mga pants ko. I guess I really need to trim down my tummy, napakasarap naman kasi kumain.

lirpa

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2013, 03:24:35 pm »
BF/GF years - my weight is 115 lbs
Present - 138 lbs waaaahhhhh :o

DaintyMe

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #156 on: July 25, 2013, 11:32:55 am »
bf/gf - 105 - 110lbs
first baby - 115 lbs - 120 lbs
second baby - 125 - 130 lbs

diet diet din para bumalik sa 120 hindi na kasya yung ibang damit.


aspen11

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2013, 03:25:19 am »
Hello mga sis! Newbie here.. At dito talaga ako unang nag post!  ;D

Before I got married, I weighed 100lbs. Eight years and three kids after, 140 lbs na! At least, sabay kami ni hubby na bumibigat so ngayon, sabay naman kami nagdi-diet haha!

nicole_shinji

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #158 on: September 11, 2013, 01:33:54 pm »
before getting married 100 lbs. 13 yrs na kami ni hubby now with 3 kids. I am 120 lbs.

gracita13

  • Guest
Re: What's your weight before you get married? What's your present weight?
« Reply #159 on: September 11, 2013, 07:39:30 pm »
bf/gf- 38kilos
after 4yrs (2years live-in)... 45kilos
salamat naman at nagkalaman na ko kahit papano, luto lang pala ni hubby makakapag gain ng weight ko  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close