watch now

Author Topic: Latest Beauty-related Blog Post (Only Beauty Related Blog Posts please!) 1  (Read 111515 times)

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest
Clothing Stains No More with Nivea Deodorant Invisible for Black and White

http://www.kathrivera.com/2013/07/clothing-stains-no-more-with-nivea.html

Winner of Independence Day Giveaway Announced!

http://www.kathrivera.com/2013/07/independence-day-giveaway-winner-is.html


honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest
Join Dear Kitty Kittie Kath x Virginia Olsen Minerals 2013 Eyeshadow Sample Pots Giveaway!

http://www.kathrivera.com/2013/07/dear-kitty-kittie-kath-x-virginia-olsen.html


MrsKolca

  • Guest
newest beauty-related post
NOTW: Frutti Glaze

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest

bluewingedangel

  • Guest

silverglitzz

  • Guest
VelaContour by Marie France

With the coming of age, I decided to shed off my inhibitions and let Marie France Bodyline work wonders for my body. Marie France is the pioneer and leader in non-surgical slimming in the country. It guarantees easy inch-loss with no risks, no cuts and no regrets.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 05:39:09 pm by silverglitzz »

silverglitzz

  • Guest
After the endless summer basking escapades, I was left with dull and sun-dried hair. I didn't want to further stress my tresses with the harshness of rebonding, so I opted to join the bandwagon and try the magic of Brazilian Blowout.

Brazilian Blowout, Great Cuts Salon by Angelo Justin



honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest

justinelove

  • Guest
Never Buy From Their Branch!!!! Grabe ang sama ng experience ko sa kanila, to think that I've been patronizing her business for a year! Read full story here. Spread the word if you can!

http://www.officiallygirlyfied.com/2013/07/warning-dont-buy-from-this.html

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Latest Beauty-related Blog Post (Only Beauty Related Blog Posts please!) 1
« Reply #413 on: August 01, 2013, 01:13:25 pm »
Botox in a bottle. Get plump, hydrated skin instantly with Dermalogica Cover Tint SPF20 in Medium

http://thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com/2013/08/review-dermalogica-cover-tint-in-medium.html


fashion_addict

  • Guest

whatseatingven

  • Guest
Re: Latest Beauty-related Blog Post (Only Beauty Related Blog Posts please!) 1
« Reply #416 on: August 02, 2013, 08:34:05 am »
Why I decided to stick to Kleenex
Review: Kleenex Facial Oil Blotter
http://whatseatingvenus.blogspot.com/2013/08/review-kleenex-facial-oil-blotter.html

rae

  • Guest

fashion_addict

  • Guest

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close