watch now

Author Topic: UK TV: Sherlock  (Read 16396 times)

janedoe007

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2013, 09:26:20 am »
I'll watch any show or movie that cast Benedict Cumberbatch.

shasta

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2013, 05:54:07 pm »
Amen to that sis janedoe007. :)

countess

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2013, 06:33:12 pm »
I think they just resumed filming for Sherlock. Something to look forward for Cumberbatch/Freeman. :)

greenarrowbabe

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2013, 08:40:51 am »
so may balita na ba kung kelan new season? miss ko na sila Sherlock and Watson!

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2013, 05:20:50 am »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 05:23:48 am by glacy_rein »

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 01:42:13 pm »
I'm adding this on my list since mabilis lang habulin kase 6 episodes lang. :)

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2013, 11:52:45 am »
11 minutes in the first episode of this show and I'm very sure na favorite ko na ito.  Ang layo sa American TV show na Elementary.

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2013, 02:34:28 pm »
^finish it all na sis lahat maganda! malapit na season 3! :)

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2013, 12:04:53 am »
^Gusto ko nga unti-untiin para sakto sa season 3 this January.  Kaso naman hindi ko kayang pigilan sarili ko na di panuorin. So unlike Elementary --- nakakatulugan ko yun. Pero dito tutok na tutok ako.

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2013, 06:20:45 pm »
I love this show. I'm glad there is another Brit series to look forward to. I love Martin Freeman!

jeune

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2013, 05:03:31 am »
It's showing on New Year's Day!!! Can't wait ;D ;D

sima

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2013, 05:41:50 pm »
I've finished watching all 6 episodes of two seasons!  Parehong magaling kumilatis ng tao ang magkapatid na Mycroft at Sherlock ha?  Galing ng deduction skills nila!  Natutuwa ako kay Mrs. Hudson.

Natulala ako doon sa Scandal in Belgravia Christmas party scene when Sherlock deduced Molly's feelings towards him.  Parang ako ang natunaw for Molly although alam na nila sa paligid na siya ang crush ni Molly and the gift was intended for him.

I like Irene Adler.  Na-inlove siya kay Sherlock kahit na she vehemently denied it noong una.  I think Sherlock was impressed by her cunning and intelligence rin.

Too bad, Jim Moriarty is dead.  Ang galing pa naman niyang villain.  Walang ka-effort effort hahahahaha.

I've read na season 3 will explain how Sherlock faked his death (Irene Adler did this twice) and will introduce new nemesis and new characters.  Apparently, nag-asawa na si Watsons and the wife is his off-screen wife as well.

Can't wait for Sherlock's return!

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2013, 01:31:58 pm »
They just released a prequel mini-episode.
Search for it on youtube "Many Happy Returns"

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2014, 04:39:29 pm »
Has anyone else seen the new episode??
Ang funny ang saya!! :))

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2014, 04:59:52 pm »
okay post modified

I MISS LONDON!!! the way Sherlock did, the air.. oh my.
A beautiful place.

Ang funny nga sis hanggang sa huli! sa Jan 5 na uli!!! :D

and ang swerte ni molly!!!! ;D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 02:50:03 am by glacy_rein »

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2014, 02:44:57 pm »
Maraming funny anecdotes sa current episode. Mabenta yung pang-aasar ni sherlock sa moustache ni john. Nakakatuwa rin how Sherlock instantly likes Mary. Powerful din pala si Mycroft.

sima

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2014, 03:35:07 pm »
I haven't watched it yet but I have downloaded the two episodes already so back to back ko siyang panoorin.  WOOHOO! 

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2014, 10:54:20 pm »
thank goodness i followed my friend's advice to watch this series. in fact, i've grown so used to this version that i can never connect with "elementary" at all.

i think it's lovely that mary gets the sherlock/watson dynamic. ngayon parang trio na sila. hehe!

hisana

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2014, 11:16:39 pm »

Ganda ng best man speech ni Sherlock...in a twisted way, yeah, but still good.

Ako naman I like this and Elementary equally, mainly because I'm a fan of Lucy Liu, and Jonny Lee Miller has sort of grown on me na rin.

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Sherlock
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2014, 11:23:12 pm »
I love that Best Man speech, too. Glad to know there's a Sherlock thread here. Benedict Cumberbatch looks so misshapen to me, but I will watch his shows/movies because I think he's a great actor. Just watched him in 12 Years a Slave, in fact!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close