We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sisses! My husband's family owns a bakery (and the other branch will be managed by us starting May 26). Si hubby like i-improve all day hot pandesal (if not 24 hours). Sa umaga lang kasi ang pandesal nila sis, start ng 3am-730 (sold out na ng gantong oras) and since I am studying their sales report the other day, I realized na sa pandesal alone (sa bakery sales lang and wala pa yung potpot), more or less 40k a month ang sales sa pandesal pa lang. Pero sisses, matrabaho na business to. And wag ipag kakatiwala sa tindero lang ang pagbebenta. Yung MIL ko di kasi marunong mag inventory and sales forecast yun eh. Gawa and tinda lang ang ginagawa nila. Wala silang report report or analysis etc. Pag nag operate kami nito, I will let you know sisses! I'll give tips.