watch now

Author Topic: What Brought You Here In GT?  (Read 11234 times)

desiderata

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2015, 12:18:37 am »
Hello back to me...:)

Hmmm...Modesty aside, I think I first got this question 13 years ago for a writeup about me as Girltalker Of The Month for the month of February, in 2002...I think I joined 5 months before that, courtesy of a post by one of the popular members named, Raven23...I wonder where they are now, my unforgettable fellow Girltalkers...I managed to save a few of the threads or conversations, which had names of the original members -- and now they are like collectors items...Maybe someday we could have a Reunion here, if the sun still rises in the east...Maybe they have kids now...Hey, I'm glad they still keep the number of my posts (from 2003? wow)...Great job, admins..:)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 12:32:30 am by desiderata »

rosebudd

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2015, 12:37:04 am »
Hi. I want to post my story here and also get some support. Im a newbie and i dont know how to post a new topic.

Chantal89

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2015, 05:50:08 pm »
I was researching about something and came across GT.  So heck, why not join?  I like the anonymity.

stylus

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2015, 08:39:17 pm »
Engagements and weddings thread ;)

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2016, 12:26:34 am »
Stockmarket since newbie pa lang ako that time, bawal kasi "t****" sa pinoymoneytalk eh haha, kaya dito ako mas nice mga tao since girls ang majority. Pero magaganda din mga perspective nila dun syempre.

lady in redd

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2016, 02:32:07 pm »
by google search

simang

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2016, 02:43:58 pm »
2009 - let's primp and prettify
2013 - looking for love
2014/2015 - engagement and weddings
2016 - pregnancy and childbirth

:)

anonemus

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2016, 04:39:33 pm »
Because my wife is here :)

mitch_daily

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2016, 05:26:07 pm »
Because we kinda fvcked up. But it will only be for a time. I'm sure.

Lunarella

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2016, 06:01:21 am »
^^Because wala ng cosmo ;D

Hi mitch! ;D

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2017, 03:16:57 pm »
^^^Awwww

Can't really remember yung reason noon but I haven't been active for quite some time. Ngayon nalang ulit dahil sa pets and a bit sa cosmetic/make up posts.

Faina

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2017, 04:11:33 pm »
I've been a lurker for some time sa Let's Primp and Prettify. I usually go through the threads involving Japanese/Korean skincare, and lately sa collagen/glutathione supplements. Monitoring the hair fall/hair thinning topics as well cause I've been having severe problems with it lately. I signed up and started posting kasi I usually had questions or some things that needed clarification especially when it comes to specific products :)

naizlabonita

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2017, 05:35:20 pm »
When I got pregnant I was looking and searching for forums that talks about the things that happens when you are pregnant and I saw this site lumabas siya dun sa sinesearch ko na something about pregnancy so I made an Account. :)

preciousjulia

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2017, 05:18:12 pm »
This is my very first post here in GT  ;D Last year it was March, I took a PT and  got confused sa result kaya super search ako about pregnancy sa internet. Kaya ayan I found out na may ganito palang forum.  Lurker for a long time and recently lang ako nag sign up. Thanks GT and fellow sissies here, dami ko natutunan dito during my pregnancy and up to now na may 10month old baby na ko.  ;)

Hahah..sorry napahaba ang kwento. Excited mag post!  :P

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2017, 01:51:16 am »
I was planning for my child's birthday party and found all my resources here on GT.

chinita4ever

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2017, 10:53:04 am »
found the forum regarding acne and skin care etc. and got hooked on reading some of the topics posted and decided to join gt

Miss Granger

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2017, 02:50:54 pm »
research and google mo girl  brought me here  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close