watch now

Author Topic: What Brought You Here In GT?  (Read 11281 times)

fairywinkle79122

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2012, 02:12:19 pm »
super badtrip ako non.i was browsing the net the whole day tapos nag type ako ng "nakakainis na in-laws" -aba may lumabas,tapos ayon,nag register agad ako sabay reply sa topic hahahaha ;D

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2012, 02:33:10 pm »
Naligaw ako sa GT dahil sa pet and beauty section.. ^_^

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2012, 04:00:00 pm »
I wanted some wedding tips. :)

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2012, 04:41:13 pm »
I was googling "pink lipstick." The rest is history.  ;D

errolavi14

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2012, 05:01:15 pm »
i was googling TTC

anonymous0124

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2013, 12:17:28 am »
It's because of make-up and google brought me here. ;)

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2013, 10:54:32 pm »
lumipat ako from teentalk. mas may sense kausap mga tao dito.

Same here! I remember you as the very famous Pach in TT. Haha
Anyways, TT has been sinking lately... unlike before.

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 02:28:21 am »
My Depression. I needed a venue to vent out and found GT as one of the best places to share my thoughts and feelings. Kasi kung hindi sasabog na ko. :)

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2014, 02:39:51 am »
I googled CSA Makati and the resulting URL brought me here.

killbill

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2014, 04:29:06 am »
I needed advice and at that time rock bottom talaga ako, i was 19 and pregnant and my then bf left me for another girl, nag drop out ako sa school tapos nag resign sa work (service crew). I had no one to turn to.

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2014, 05:58:25 am »
google for good schools in MM

shayne_12

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2015, 11:34:55 pm »
I was looking for a Fortune Teller.. hehe.. :) super lost kasi ako that time..

vic219

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2015, 12:45:05 am »
Type ko lang sa google "mahirap ba manganak?" my thread na lumabas since then lagi na akong nagbrowse sa site na to, silent reader lang, maganda din kasi very informative yung pinag uusapan dito.

ghye

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2015, 03:04:51 pm »
I was going to be a first time mom then and I was researching on pregnancy, breastfeeding and found them here.  From then on, I was hooked to GT especially that what I'm reading here are from real stories and experiences.  So helpful.

gwyne21

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2015, 04:39:18 pm »
I was newly engaged, was researching for suppliers for our wedding. When I typed the supplier's name in google (looking for reviews), lumabas ang GT... simula nun, madalas na ko dito. Mula nung engaged, wedding, naging preggy and now with baby. There is a forum topic for everybody  :)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:50:16 am by gwyne21 »

Bei19

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2015, 02:00:37 am »
Well ako, wala kasi ako makausap. Hahahahahahahaha. They are al busy with their stuffs so maybe i can talk to anyone and give me advice with my problems. Hahahahaha. Minsan kasi yung taong di mo kakilala yun yung mas nakakapagbigay ng totoong advice sayo kasi totoo. :)

astarte

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2015, 04:23:03 am »
Wedding suppliers hunting heheh and other topics na rin.

ladyfoxy

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2015, 11:46:16 pm »
So bored at work right now. Walang magawa. Decided to pay GT a visit. Nakakamiss din mag post.

akomaldita1125

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2015, 02:26:03 am »
im a SAHM laging nasa bahay wala masyadong kaibigan. nasa abroad si hubby. naghahanap ng kausap tapos kakasearch sa net about forum on SAHM tada!!

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: What Brought You Here In GT?
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2015, 07:47:20 am »
Ang kaibigan kong si Google ang may sala.hehe.
Dinala nya ako rito nung nagriresearch ako tungkol sa isang gamot.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close