We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sisses! My bf and I just got engaged and to be married next year.All is well between our relationship, not until 2 days ago.We're on a trip for our anniversary and during some time I noticed something different from him. Most of the times, I caught him texting and everytime I looked at him he would stop and hide his phone.I waited if he would tell me who it is, coz he usually does it, but to no avail.Believe me, I really felt that he's hiding something that time.So one night, i checked his phone. I am not actually used in doing it coz my fiance told me before that he hates it, but that time I really want to do it.I checked first the Inbox, I found nothing. Then the Sentbox, I also found nothing.But what I noticed was the sentbox only contains 3 messages, the most latest was the one he got from his mom sent around afternoon of that day, whereas, I saw him texting very often beyond that time. I continued the probing until I got to the screened messages folder and there I saw 2 messages, from his girl officemate whom I know he's very close with. The girl and I know each other, I actually know their closeness as I understand that my fiance is really has this friendly attitude towards women. But I did not mind it as I know that the girl is also engaged to be married.And so with the messages, the first one that I've read was like a response. So they indeed exchanging messages. One thing made me curious was the girl addressed my fiance as "Bez", which is short for bestfriend, right??The other message, which strucked me the most goes like this.. "Bez, uuwi ako sa Taytay after opis, birthday kasi ni Ate..Kamusta? Alam mo ang ganda ng sermon ni father sa mass kanina. Sabi nya, me reason si God kung bakit nya ina-allow na mangyari ang mga bawal at di dapat mangyari.." and so on, forget the other line.And on the drafts folder of the phone, I saw lines of different songs such as If you're not the one by Daniel Bedingfield, I won't give up by Jason Mraz and Beautiful days by Kyla, etc.Now, Am I just paranoid to think that my fiance is having an affair w/ this girl?I know I have to ask him personally to know the truth but I don't know how. I'm also afraid that he will get mad at me after what I've done on his phone.I really don't know what to do mga sis. Please help me.I'm confused, sad, torn and heart-broken, yet, whenever I'm with my fiance, I need to look happy.Sorry for the long read, just need to vent it all out.