watch now

Author Topic: Healthy Options - Thread 3  (Read 203221 times)

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #280 on: October 04, 2013, 05:02:01 pm »
Nakabili na rin ako nung Yogi Skin DeTox Tea and Solgar Zinc Picolinate. :D Mas okay sila siguro kaysa sa Nature's Plus Hair, Skin & Nails and The Republic of Tea Get Gorgeous.

259php for 16 bags yung tea tapos 549php for 100 tablets na 22 mg yung zinc picolinate. :)

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #281 on: October 30, 2013, 07:49:45 pm »
Nabili ko rin yung Solgar GSE, sana effective

vmalditah

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #282 on: October 30, 2013, 08:38:06 pm »
maganda yung dickinsons witch hazel toner nila kaya lang amoy matanda hehe

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #283 on: October 30, 2013, 10:13:50 pm »
^Para sakin naman sis amoy vodka hehe. Okay sana sya kaso di ko ma-take ang smell. :/

purplebiz

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #284 on: November 01, 2013, 12:28:08 am »
mga sis.. would anyone know kung meron silang garcinia cambogia for sale sa healthy options?
wala kase sa GNC.. :( e parang kung hindi GNC e healthy options lang yung choices ko pag mga US brand na medicine


timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #285 on: November 01, 2013, 08:46:36 pm »
I love Healthy Options because they carry Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. May nakatry na ba nung lip balm na terra tints? Alba yata ang name nung brand.

eekai

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #286 on: November 01, 2013, 09:59:16 pm »
I love derma e products but kanina i chose andalou for my cleanser. Sana maganda talaga.

eekai

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #287 on: November 01, 2013, 10:06:52 pm »
Dito ba available ang Kirkland Vitamin C? If so, how much? Thanks.

Not available in HO but in s&r

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #288 on: November 02, 2013, 10:19:45 am »
I love Healthy Options because they carry Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. May nakatry na ba nung lip balm na terra tints? Alba yata ang name nung brand.
maganda yung lip balm na yan lalo na yung tinted na red/cherry
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:22:08 am by kittycat228 »

sum.mer

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #289 on: November 04, 2013, 08:03:01 pm »
ive tried the lip balm too and it's ok

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #290 on: November 05, 2013, 05:17:23 pm »
So far happy ako with their Alba Very Emollient Sunscreen (spf30, pink tube). Very emollient nga siya and also very moisturizing. Didn't irritate my skin either which right now is quite sensitive. Mild scent, no too-white cast and doesn't fade/slip off easily. I would recommend this sa mga dry-skinned like me. But not for combo or oily.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #291 on: November 14, 2013, 01:53:57 am »
Update on Andalou Naturals Probiotic C moisturizer.

I already finished the sample tube and I LOVE it. I'm definitely going to buy the full size tub.

redberryaha

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #292 on: November 14, 2013, 02:56:00 am »
can anyone here, recommend a Vitamin C serum that can be bought at healthy options?
I only saw the Avalon Organics Vitaminc C serum.
may alam ba kayo from another brand?

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #293 on: November 14, 2013, 08:04:56 am »
can anyone recommend a good eye cream from this shop that effectively gets rid of dark circles and fine lines?

pr280

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #294 on: November 14, 2013, 01:14:47 pm »
I love Derma E products buti kumpleto sa HO! I read Paula's Choice and got three of her top recommended products from Derma E. Effective naman!

Evenly Radiant Overnight Peel - AHA exfoliant that gets rid of fine lines and marks. You leave it on at night then you wake up to renewed skin. Use 2x a week as directed.

Hyalauronic Mask - If your skin needs an extra dose of moisture. Sarap sa face! I use this once a week.

Soothing Toner - Alcohol free and fragrance free toner that soothes sensitive skin. I love the fact that it has Pycnogenol which is good for freckles and age spots. Same active ingredient of Pynocare yung supplement na pang freckles at spots.




kReeSH

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #295 on: November 14, 2013, 01:57:42 pm »
^sis magkano yang Evenly Radiant Overnight Peel and Hyalauronic Mask? visible na fine lines ko  ehh..nakakahiya..ang young ko pa para magkaganito :'( :'(

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #296 on: November 14, 2013, 03:11:07 pm »
Update on Andalou Naturals Probiotic C moisturizer.

I already finished the sample tube and I LOVE it. I'm definitely going to buy the full size tub.

how much sis?? ano effect sayo? :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #297 on: November 17, 2013, 03:10:36 pm »
^ My skin looks healthy and supple and glowing. At night ko lang sya ginagamit kasi in the mornings sunscreen na yung parang moisturizer ko.

I tried it from the sampler set nung brightening line, kaso I'm not using the other stuff as much. Yung probiotic c lang ang madalas kong nagagamit.

The tub costs around php 900.


pr280

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #298 on: November 18, 2013, 01:48:35 pm »
^sis magkano yang Evenly Radiant Overnight Peel and Hyalauronic Mask? visible na fine lines ko  ehh..nakakahiya..ang young ko pa para magkaganito :'( :'(

The Peel is about P845 and the Mask is P1145 if remember correctly. Important daw talaga to exfoliate lalo na if you're in your 30s na eh. The skin's natural exfoliation slows down and collagen production din. So I also take collagen supplements.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #299 on: November 18, 2013, 01:51:38 pm »
^where do you get your collagen supplement sis? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close