watch now

Author Topic: Healthy Options - Thread 3  (Read 203176 times)

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #180 on: June 03, 2013, 10:22:50 pm »

@daisychain, andalou naturals has an oil free SPF 30 sunscreen. But to be honest, kapag acne-prone, trial and error tayo talaga. You can't tell which ones will break us out and which won't.

Thanks rae the recommendation anyway. Oo nga eh, I agree trial and error nga. Nakakafrustrate. All 5 drugstore brand sunscreens I've tried these last months broke me out, try naman ako sa natural brands.

OD

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #181 on: June 03, 2013, 10:54:17 pm »
has anyone seen a horse chestnut seed extract supplement at HO? anong brand?

imcocobanana

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #182 on: June 04, 2013, 01:35:19 am »
I'm interested sa tea and capsules
imcocobanana, pwede naman tong paskip2? or daily talaga?

sa tea, ano magandang tea nila?

daily ang nakalagay sa dosage sis e, siguro para talagang you'll see results. kung kailangan ko ng slimming pills, ito talaga ang binibili ko at sinasamahan ng workout :) you'll take it 3 times a day with a meal

felmitz

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #183 on: June 04, 2013, 08:38:59 am »
ok thanks  :)

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #184 on: June 04, 2013, 02:00:29 pm »
Derma E... They have tons of this brand...anyone tried something yet???

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #185 on: June 04, 2013, 03:36:26 pm »
^I like their masks. Na-try ko din yung brightening line nila, but I only got the toner, serum and moisturizer, ok naman pero it was drying on my skin, baka better suited for oilier skins.

 I always restock on their Exfoliating Mask, dati Deep Cleansing Enzyme Mask tawag pero ni-rename lang nila, with the same ingredients. Curious to try their Vitamin A/Glycolic Line...

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #186 on: June 05, 2013, 10:01:48 am »
^ hi....i saw that one.... didn't buy.  I'm curious at Derma E Hydrating Serum w/ Hyaluronic Acid. 

snix

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #187 on: June 05, 2013, 01:48:20 pm »
I love healthy options though hindi ako ganun ka dalas bumili.. I used to use yung Aztec clay mask, tapos nagswitch ako sa queen helene mint julep which up to now I still have.. 3 years na sakin yun hindi pa rin ubos..

biotin supplements din dai I got from here for faster hair growth pero wala akong napansing effect..

curious ako jan sa andalou pumpkin mask

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2013, 09:27:11 am »
matagal ko ng di pina-renew yung gold card ko, around 2 yrs na siguro na di ako gumagamit ng card nila. then nung last na ngpunta ako sabi sa kin lifetime na daw yung card nila  :o ngayon lang sinabi sa kin  >:(

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #189 on: June 07, 2013, 12:29:53 pm »
^I also have the Gold card pero last year hindi ko na-reach yung spending limit to maintain the gold-card status discount. Sabi sakin, I can still use the gold card but it will act like the green card na, nag-sto-store na lang ng points until you reach the gold card spending limit, saka ma-aactivate yung dsicount mo. So technically, gold lang yung kulay ng card mo. Hahaha!

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #190 on: June 07, 2013, 01:16:25 pm »
^ganyan din ata nangyari sa gold card ko sis kaya tinamad na kong dalhin sa wallet ko hanggang nawala ko na hehe tapos nung wala na ko card saka naman ako lagi bumibili sa kanila then this monday lang ako ulit kumuha kaya back to green card hehe

sa dami ng rewards cards nakakalito na  :D

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2013, 09:49:37 pm »
bumili ako kanina ng tea nila, yun yogi green tea blueberry slim life at yung traditional medicine female toner. first time ko bumili nun female toner tea, from the feedbacks sa net effective daw sa pagregulate ng period. yun yogi naman parang hindi naman nasusupress yung appetite ko hehe pero masarap since may hint of blueberry. gusto ko itry yun chocolate banana tea kaya lang baka hindi ko magustuhan sayang naman pero oag naubos na sigruo tea ko, itry ko din yun  ;D

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #192 on: June 10, 2013, 02:48:01 pm »
^^kada-tindahan na lang may sariling card. Kinailangan ko na tuloy ng card case, pero minsan nakakatamad sila dalhin lahat. Haha!

I got Andalou Naturals Probiotic + C Renewal Cream and their Exfoliating Peel. I'm trying to fade marks from my recent breakout kasi and I don't want to use hydroquinone muna. Very light lang yung probiotic + c cream, more of a gel cream siya and absorbs right through (great for oily-combination skin types pero not good for dryer skin types). Napansin ko lang parang sobrang healthy ng skin ko pag ito gamit ko. :) Yung peel try ko tom or later kung may time :)

snix

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #193 on: June 11, 2013, 01:40:15 pm »
Anyone noticed how much their coq10 supplements are , how many tabs and mg?

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #194 on: June 11, 2013, 01:48:14 pm »
ang binibili ko lang dito is the dickinson's witchazel toner...
will try out other products din based on your recommendations.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #195 on: June 11, 2013, 02:02:10 pm »
@WickedWitchOfTheWest: That moisturizer has been in my wishlist for the longest time. Kaso ang dami ko pang moisturizer na inuubos. Aaargh.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #196 on: June 11, 2013, 09:50:57 pm »
^naintriga ako kasi it also claims to calm inflammation. And parang ok yung "probiotic" concept pag acne prone. So far, so good. I think I'm liking this better than Kiehl's deep moisture clarifying cream and it's about 1/4 the price pa! Too early to tell if it will lighten my blemishes but my skin seems to like it as a moisturizer,  love the scent too! Now i want to check their serums and night creams :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2013, 09:54:52 pm »
ang binibili ko lang dito is the dickinson's witchazel toner...
will try out other products din based on your recommendations.


I'm using this for the longest time ever. Di ko na matandaan when.. I use the Blue one..don na lang ako
nasanay.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #198 on: June 11, 2013, 10:27:26 pm »
^Naconvince din ako to buy Andalou Probiotic +C Renewal Cream... will give feedback after a week.. ;)

aubreyb

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #199 on: June 12, 2013, 12:57:28 am »
Alba Botanica tinted lip balms favorite ko from them :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close