We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
in fairness masarap yung yogi berry antioxidant tea nila i've also been buying probiotic quattro from HO and Avalon Organics Vitamin C Toner.. lahat super worth the money!
any feedback on avalon vitamin c oil-free moisturizer? I want to try this, my vitamin c plus spf pa..by the way, sana pala dito nalang ako bumili ng mga sunblock, 300+ lang organics pa.. I find their products cheaper compared to buying clinique or vmv and mostly do not have parabens so I think they are safe as well on sensitive skin next time dito na talga ko titingin ng moisturizers and cleansers
I think I found the moisturizer I've been searching for to replace my old discontinued face.Just bought Andalou Naturals Sheer Tint SPF 30.