We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis, anong color ng bottle mo? alam ko 2-3 kinds ito e.http://www.tommykvitamins.com/store/pc/Ultra-Hair-90-Tabs-Natures-Plus-p4366.htmhttp://www.tommykvitamins.com/Store/pc/catalog/Ultra-Hair-Plus-60-Caps-Natures-Plus-200px.jpghttp://www.nutriglow.com/shopimages/products/normal/code/NP-4841.jpgand anong amoy, di ba bad odor?saka anong color nung mismong tablet?and how big?I tried before the Solgar HSN, mukhang ok naman, kaso big to swallow lang for me.
Avalon lavander cleanser parang di nakakalinis ng face hindi natatanggal make up. Ano kaya maganda skincare nila for combi oily skin?
Purchased my Resveratrol and Collagen supplements from HO, and I swear since my 1st bottles of both, plenty of people have been complimenting that my face looks really glowing and smooth. At first I thought my family was teasing me but then when strangers (Watsons Saleslady etc) started asking what foundation or skincare brand do I use, I thought it has got to be the two supplements, because I didnt change my makeup/skincare regimen at all. Love that my make up has this dewy and fresh look even if its already 10pm.
Thanks sa replyGamit ko kasi si dermae glycolic kaso nasobra dry na so try ko si lavander kaya lang nagbreakout naman ako. Full sizes pa naman sayang.