watch now

Author Topic: Healthy Options - Thread 3  (Read 202913 times)

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2012, 06:49:53 pm »
Okay ba yung alba para sa pimples? :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2012, 10:55:23 pm »
^ Depends on what type of pimple you have. Kung mild to moderate ok yung alba acnedote. Kung yung wash lang, maybe not so much. Get the toner or the moisturizer.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2012, 07:10:39 pm »
:) Sis question lang, may i ask kung mataas ba sa sugar content ang almond granola bar nila? naghahanap kasi ako ng medyo mababa ang sugar content. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated   :D .

Hi sis, I havent tried their granola bars. I usually buy the granola cereal :)

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2012, 11:52:43 am »
Oh! granola cereal pala namention mo na natry mo sa healthy options. Sis hindi naman ba siya overly sweet yung granola cereal?  :) I love granola  :D .

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2012, 12:31:46 pm »
Our regular buys:
Probiotics (house brand) for me & my hubby
Acidophikidz probiotics for my kids
Boiron's allergy relief for my kids
Camilla drops
Ground flaxseeds
Boxed couscous
Wheat cookies
Polenta

agape

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2012, 04:02:28 pm »
I have been trying lots of vitamin/mineral supplements, but haven't found a best combination yet.
Some are hard to swallow kasi for me, so di ko rin nauubos.

Ask ko lang, how do you store your supplements? Dapat kasi below 30 degrees, what happens pag mainit? Na-apektuhan ba [textspeak!] mga pills inside? Ok lang ba inside the ref?

femmeandglam

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2012, 05:43:15 pm »
who has tried taking vit. c with rosehips and chelated zinc? Solgar yata brand nung vit c. di ba masyadong masama to since 1000mg yung vitamin c? yung sa GNC kasi 500 mg yung vit. c content. ittry ko sana tong dalawang vitamins for my monthly pre-menstrual acne. try ko kung maa-avoid niya to. tsaka pwede ba silang i-combine? :)

agape

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2012, 08:38:09 am »
vitamin C 500mg-2000mg is safe, overdose will give you diarrhea, nothing more. Excess that is not absorb, you will pass as yellow urine. All water-soluble vitamins.

femmeandglam

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2012, 10:42:30 am »
vitamin C 500mg-2000mg is safe, overdose will give you diarrhea, nothing more. Excess that is not absorb, you will pass as yellow urine. All water-soluble vitamins.

eh pano pa yung mga food na kinakain ko or and yung juices na may vit. c. :/ So I guess 500mg would be more suitable. have you tried na ba yung product na yon ng healthy options?

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2012, 03:30:53 pm »
Oh! granola cereal pala namention mo na natry mo sa healthy options. Sis hindi naman ba siya overly sweet yung granola cereal?  :) I love granola  :D .

No naman sis, it's sweet enough pero not too much. I dont like sweet cereals kase. Magugustuhan mo naman sya siguro, comes in diferent flavors too (apple cinamon, apple something etc) but I like the honey almond variant the best. Meron din yung plain lang, I have yet to try that though :)

femmeandglam

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2012, 07:09:39 pm »
yung mga main vitamins/supplements (house brand) ba nila hindi pure kaya hindi effective compared to other brands like Solgar? I bought their vitamin c with rosehips 500mg kasi combo ko sa GSE. so far okay naman. hangga't walang breakouts okay sakin. And I'm planning din kasi to buy Solgar GSE. any raves about it? :)

starsorbet

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2012, 07:12:24 pm »
i buy their moisturizer, its sticky though, baka it fits for america, for winter i think

femmeandglam

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2012, 10:25:50 pm »
anyone who has tried Solgar omega-3 minnows? :) yung chewable softgels. 1st cap ko pa lang kanina so wala pa kong maccomment about this. pero feeling ko madaming bumibili kasi kanina pagtingin ko sa HO nagiisa nalang siya (swerte ko haha) at yung ibang omega-3 marami pa.

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2012, 07:13:09 am »
I'm using Nature Gate's Hemp shampoo and conditioner. I love it!
me too!

xRylaine

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2012, 07:43:42 am »
I bought Jason's Biotion Shampoo.. infairness sobrang bango niya and ang ganda sa hair kahit walang conditioner.  :D

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2012, 03:04:34 am »
lagi ko binibili dati yung sariling tatak nila but I recently bought Solgar. Ang laki ng difference niya from the ho brand,  mas effective talaga.

prettykitkat

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2012, 12:07:38 pm »
Bought the ff. recently:
Nature's Plus Hair, Skin and Nails - so far, so good. I like it better than Solgar's. Mas maraming components kasi and according to the saleslady, mas complete/maganda yung combination nya. Mas noticeable din yung glow sa skin. Sa Solgar ang super noticeable would be stronger nails. Mabilis rin humaba hair.
Avalon Organics thickening shampoo - love the scent (spa-ish na parang citrus/lemongrass) and it makes my hair thicker in the sense na full-bodied sya.
Alba Unpetroleum lip balm in cherry - one of my HG lip balms, along with Human Heart Nature's peppermint lip balm :)

agape

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2012, 05:57:37 pm »
Bought the ff. recently:
Nature's Plus Hair, Skin and Nails -
sis, anong color ng bottle mo? alam ko 2-3 kinds ito e.
http://www.tommykvitamins.com/store/pc/Ultra-Hair-90-Tabs-Natures-Plus-p4366.htm
http://www.tommykvitamins.com/Store/pc/catalog/Ultra-Hair-Plus-60-Caps-Natures-Plus-200px.jpg
http://www.nutriglow.com/shopimages/products/normal/code/NP-4841.jpg

and anong amoy, di ba bad odor?
saka anong color nung mismong tablet?
and how big?
I tried before the Solgar HSN, mukhang ok naman, kaso big to swallow lang for me.

prettykricket

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2012, 11:18:43 pm »
Purchased my Resveratrol and Collagen supplements from HO, and I swear since my 1st bottles of both, plenty of people have been complimenting that my face looks really glowing and smooth. At first I thought my family was teasing me but then when strangers (Watsons Saleslady etc) started asking what foundation or skincare brand do I use, I thought it has got to be the two supplements, because I didnt change my makeup/skincare regimen at all. Love that my make up has this dewy and fresh look even if its already 10pm.

agape

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 3
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2012, 01:10:55 am »
^what brand of Resveratrol and Collagen did you get? how much?
easy to swallow ba? TIA.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close