We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
any recommended products for acne prone skin?
I want to purchase HO's Grapeseed extract, around Php1,400 for 120 tabs 2 x a day daw. anyone taking it? What is the feedback, effective ba? Kasi sabi nun SA di daw pure GSE yung house brand eh...TIA
^ yes sis, for skin wellness siya. it's an anti-oxidant. i take it everynight and pansin ko lang, parang mas maaliwalas yung face ko sa umaga when i take the Solgar compare to their house brand.
what are your recommended buys in this store? I'm starting to love this store (late bloomer). Got a Jason anti-dandruff shampoo and it's effective. this is where I also got my B-complex supplement
The only thing I buy from this store is my honey and almond granola