watch now

Author Topic: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)  (Read 107462 times)

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #420 on: May 01, 2017, 11:29:38 am »
I'm using Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker Pore Cover Foundation. Maganda naman siya. Coverage is medium. Does not make me oily. Eto yung pinalit ko sa Pixy Foundie ko. Pero honestly wala pa ring tatalo kay Pixy. Sad lang talaga phase out na siya.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #421 on: May 07, 2017, 05:19:18 pm »
any reviews on in2it powder foundation? was thinking of getting it to replace my shu foundie.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #422 on: May 08, 2017, 12:34:45 am »
^nice siya sis. malinis ang coverage and light ang feel. may promo sila ngayon diba. nakuha ko yung akin last week.

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #423 on: May 10, 2017, 01:05:18 am »
I'm using Max Factor Infinity in Natural shade. Parang gusto ko magpalit ng shade. Ano ba yung malapit na shade sa Natural?

Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #424 on: May 11, 2017, 05:04:30 pm »
Regarding maxfactor facefinity powder shade din... Shade match nya sa nc35?
Some SA kasi will pick a shade that is too light and will insist na yun talaga yung shade mo🙁.. And also yung lighting minsan sa store, akala mo its the right shade but on natural light, obvious talaga na mali.

mintchochip

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #425 on: May 19, 2017, 11:03:53 pm »
Hindi ba nag ooxidize yung MF facefinity? I have one in the shade Ivory pero twing tina-try ko ilagay sa face ko after ilang hours lang parang nag darken na sya :(

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #426 on: May 20, 2017, 06:19:34 pm »
^nice siya sis. malinis ang coverage and light ang feel. may promo sila ngayon diba. nakuha ko yung akin last week.
thanks sis ! buy ako tomorrow.

Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #427 on: May 20, 2017, 08:52:34 pm »
I was planning to buy Maxfactor facefinity last week, sadly yung available shade were too dark for me..so I ended up buying FS two way cake foundation in chino.. And i say its a wise buy. I love the coverage, buildable and it never caked at all.. staying power is 3-4hours with primer (i have very oily skin and i kind of sweat a lot) other powder foundation i've tried didn't last that long...
And it smells like vanilla...

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #428 on: May 23, 2017, 08:49:38 pm »
I recently bought a powder foundation from shiseido because i lost my makeup pouch. The casing is like 1800 and the powder around 1600 because of the 10% discount.  I have always been a fan of either shiseido or clinique for my face because of my sensitive skin  ;)

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #429 on: May 28, 2017, 01:47:55 am »
^medyo OT. But are shiseido cases this expensive na?!? I still have my old rectangle case (which is super duper durable) and i remember mga less than 1k lang sya. Ang mahal na nya ngayon ha.

Anyway, i stopped using powder foundies completely na. But shiseido ones are still hands down the best for our very humid weather. At least for me. I tried them all na yata, drugstore to high-end to luxury. Sa shiseido lang ako talaga nasiyahan. Underrated lang talaga sya but they are really good.

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #430 on: June 04, 2017, 10:02:48 pm »
Nakasale ang facefinity this weekend, matagal ko ng plan bumili kaya lang dami ko pa stock ng powder nung nagsale ang maybelline at loreal. Hoarder problem. Sana magsale uli ang facefinity 😞

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #431 on: June 06, 2017, 04:49:39 pm »
Nice and mga ellana mineral powder foundation. Super kamatch ng skin tone ko and hindi nagooxidize.😊

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #432 on: June 07, 2017, 07:03:05 am »
I want to try Max Factor's Facefinity Compact, since super HG ko yung liquid foundation nila na Facefinity. How's the coverage? Medium-full ba siya? Also, I'm not sure on what shade I am sa compact. I'm around NC25.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #433 on: June 07, 2017, 09:39:55 am »
For the longest time, I have only been using MAC loose powder on my face but my cousin from Germany (who regularly sponsors my high end make up) sent me Chanel mat lumiere powder and I love it so much. Very light coverage and it doesn't make me break out at all.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #434 on: July 09, 2017, 08:02:19 am »
I have been using Mac and Shiseido powder foundations for years now. I like how Shiseido feels on my skin but it oils me up. The Mac naman sometimes feels too dry. Then I read a review about Maybelline Dream Skin so I tried it since it was selling for so cheap. I love it and I've hit pan! It has oil control and good coverage. My only issue is that it only has 5 colors available here.

Alessiia

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #435 on: July 10, 2017, 06:57:07 am »
I use Mac mineralize loose powder, healthy glow ang effect.  Pero since I have an oily skin, I dust the t-zone area with Rimmel stay matte kapag day-time.

gemmybears

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #436 on: July 20, 2017, 04:50:17 pm »
I've seen the testers of Max Factor powder foundation, question lang sisses, most of them look like they have pink undertones, for those of you who use it, ano yung undertone ng skin niyo? :)

Guada_FN

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #437 on: July 21, 2017, 10:48:56 am »
Have you tried out Innisfree? They have compact powders available too.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #438 on: July 30, 2017, 06:00:49 am »
Lemming ko pa din yung Chanel les beiges powder. :-D

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder Foundation (Thread 6)
« Reply #439 on: August 05, 2017, 06:27:45 pm »
I want NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation in Punjab. Has anyone tried this? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close