We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Had my TVS last Saturday. By LMP 5w2d ako, pero thickened endometrium pa lang nakita. I tested 3x - all positive (medyo faint yung test). I was really worried since I had 2 miscarriages already. We have been waiting for this baby for a long time. I will have a repeat u/s on Saturday - so 6w2d hopefully meron ng gest sac, yolk sac and heartbeat! Pls include me in your prayers.
Had my first TVS last Dec. 9,2014. LMP is Oct. 28.. mga sis!!! ang gulat ko.. dalawang gestational sac ang nakita ng sonologist.. too early to confirm if twins .. we don't have family history ng twins, both sides.. then, they scheduled me for another TVS last January.. ayun.. false alarm lang pala.. one baby lang... i'm 14 weeks preggy now..