We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sac and heartbeat
Wow! Excited na ako... Maybe I will really ask na i-ultrasound din ako, para at least pwede ko na nang ipagkakalat
sis, i also waited for my ultrasound before I started telling my friends and folks at work. Mahirap na kasi Baka wala pa lang laman lol iba talaga ang feeling when I saw my baby with a normal heartbeat. It just melts your heart
had tvs to confirm my pregnancy and saw gestational sac pa lang at 5weeks and 3days based on the tvs. will go back after 2weeks!