We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ sige sis, I will wait muna talaga until CD45 before ako magtest. May mga symptoms ako nararamdaman pero same as PMS lang naman din kasi.. Like cramps, headache, lower back pain or ngalay, at feeling of magkakasipon na parang di naman (sorry, TMI)..
^I got the fever and colds feeling last month, akala ko nga may sakit ako, I went to the company clinic to get a free pass home, hehe. The 2ww stage is the most difficult, psychologically.
May nakaexperience na ba sa inyo na super sakit ng left lower back? 2 days na super sakit talaga CD 19 and CD 20...first time ko naexperience to.. nung magpapacheckup na ko bigla naman nawala...