Author Topic: guys keeping photos and letters from past relationships  (Read 9118 times)

angelzero

• Chock Full of Hoot
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • If you're an evil witch I will punch you for fun!
Re: guys keeping photos and letters from past relationships
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2013, 08:27:32 am »
my bf keeps old photos and letters of his exes but it doesn't bother me. i've got enough assurance of his love to me and that's more important.
Right thoughts
Right words
Right action

stacies83221

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Samme det!
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2013, 05:04:40 pm »
I used to be bothered by this but now it is no biggie. :) past is past and we all have it.  As long as guys focus on the current relationship, im ok with it.
The M of Mommyhood
http://themofmommyhood.blogspot.no

A little less complicated life... Life and works of a Filipino nurse in Norway
http://dianaslittlehelper.blogspot.no

MsBipolar

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2013, 06:23:22 pm »
i dont know if there is a similar thread na about this... if ever meron man, paki'merge na Lang po...

sort of live'in na kame ni bf for 11months now... Last time i cLeaned our room,nakita ko sa maLeta nya may bLack enveLope, when i opened it, nakita ko mga picture nya at nung 2 past gf nya... Letters, receipts and cards too... hindi ko na pinag'abaLahang kaLkaLin kasi baka maasar or masaktan Lang ako... the next time i checked, the enveLope is no Longer there sa maLeta... knowing bf, iniLipat nya Lang yun ng pwesto,nahaLata nya siguro na nagaLaw ko...

im very much confident naman sa pagmamahaL ni bf... kaso parang, that was past na... hindi ba pwedeng itapon na Lang yon?... respeto di ba?.. i dont know kung paano ko bubuksan kay bf yung topic... respeto din kase sa kanya... and i dont know din kung paano ko ba yun sasabihin ng mahinahon at hindi sya mao'offend...

guytaLkers, bakit nyo ba kini'keep pa yung mga memorabiLias ng mga past reLationship nyo kahit na deep in your heart you know that you're truLy inLove with your current beau?... and how wouLd you react if ipapatapon yun sa inyo ng wife/current gf nyo?..
I feel you sis. I can't blame you for feeling that way pero try to look on the brighter side. Ganyan din ako sa bf ko when I saw photos of his exes sa laptop nya. Kinausap ko siya about dun. Then when I checked his computer wala na dun yung mga photos nila.
Good girls blush during the naughty scenes in the movies. Bad girls smile coz they know they can do better!😏

cute_pompom

• GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2013, 12:28:47 am »
If the guy is already your fiance and especially if he's already you're husband; then I don't agree with him still keeping photos and letters from the past. Those should be thrown/deleted to avoid misunderstanding.

RoadrunnerXCX

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2013, 01:09:23 pm »
he keeps those not because he remembers her exes (though of course he does, as i hope you remember every man who touched you deeply). he keeps those because he remembers himself as the kind of lover who is serious in terms of relationships siguro, he is secretly proud of himself and i bet he would like you to appreciate his romantic soul. so instead of attacking him about his "exes" try talking to him about those mementos of his past  without nagging him.
“Allow the universe to unfold as it should" - Desiderata

tough_guy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2013, 11:46:26 pm »
hilig ko rin magtago ng mga pics at letters lalo na nung hs. hahaha ewan ko ba, memories nalang yun at wala naman kinalaman sa future.
even though you're so close to me you're still so distant, and I can't bring you back.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close