watch now

Author Topic: To work or not to work? and why  (Read 3619 times)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: To work or not to work? and why
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2016, 08:51:33 am »
just like everyone else here, to work is my choice.
for self fulfillment, financial security, continuous self improvement, being independent, can be reliable etc etc whether with a partner or your single, it is still the best option to work.

if ever I will be a sahm some day, I would still find a way to earn money, either thru online jobs or business.

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: To work or not to work? and why
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2016, 09:32:49 am »
To work of course because I can not just take one role and stay at home. I NEED that part of my life where I am away from home where a part of my life revolves being around other people. Of course I love my family but I find balance in having compartments in my life.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close