We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis, it's been hard. I am not even sure I have moved on or maybe I am hahaha. I am no longer sad that's for sure. If you have created a group let me know I would really love to join =)
Hi sis! I feel the same way like you. I don't know din if naka-move on na ba ko or what. Haha. But one thing's for sure, I don't think about him that much anymore. I no longer cry for him. Tapos na ko sa stage ng pagluluksa. Lol
it;s been 1 year and 6months. feeling ko okay na ako. pero naiisip ko pa din minsan. pero hindi na katulad before na iyak ng iyak
Joining.. Mag wa-1year na kaming break next month and sa lahat ng previous relationships ko eto yung pinakamatagal na proseso ng pagmomove on. Naisip ko din na kaya natatagalan ang denial stage ko kasi nag uusap pa din kami. I made a firm decision recently lang not to communicate with him anymore kasi mas masakit pag nakakausap ko pa siya.
Baket mapapangit o mapagwapo manloloko? pero mas masakit maloko ng pangit?