We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Can I join this group...super depressing to see someone you love move on that fast after an almost 6 years relationship...how he can just start to have a girlfriend after just a month...
I can relate to your situation sis. I also had a boyfriend of 7 years, we had a condominium and plans of getting married next year kaso he broke up with me. At first he told me was fed up with my attitude only later to found out that he has another girl. Ang sakit sobra na sobrang dali niya pinutol lahat ng communication namin and he really changed a lot. Not only to me but to his family. Ganyan talaga ang life sis, sad at first pero eventually all will come to places and we will be happy again.