We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I think I am joining this club. Hahaha! Di ko alam istart yun kwento ko pero sobrang complicated niya. I just ended an almost 5-year relationship. We both love each other but there were trust/"worthiness" issues. He realized all his mistakes and shortcomings when I left. Now, he wants to come back. Pero eto naman ako sobrang confused if I'll give him the nth chance. I have given him a lot of chances na e. The last one was super super big time chance kase he there was another girl involved.