We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi mommies! i've been looking for the perfect venue for my daughter's 1st bday on june 15. up to now wala pa din ako makita. please help..good for 150 pax, 12K max budget, preperably a clubhouse or social hall within quezon city, yung super lapit sana sa sm north & trinoma. super panic mode na ko. can't book the rest of the suppliers yet since wala pa ngang venue..pls. TIA
Hi mga mommies, I'm planning na kasi for my son's 1st birthday party sa march 2014 pa naman. I need mga venues sa metro manila and prices. I preferred airconditioned na venue and ok sng parking. I'm overseas kasi. TIA.
I'm seriously considering kidzville for my dau's 1st birthday. Ok naman yung package. Concern ko lang is yung corkage. Ok kaya yung host nila? I read that the food is ok. Haven't seen any feedback on the host nga lang...sana may makapagshare...
@stormy thank you so much sis. Alam mo din ba yung sinasabing east marina clubhouse? Heardbok din daw dito.
hi sis! dyan nagchristmas party yung daughter ko last december (kidsville podium). ang caterer tie-up nila is si verleo (based sa leaflet nila and yung uniform nung waiters). verify mo rin to be sure regarding sa host, d ko na maalala yung name, ok naman cya. d pa rin same level ng mga normal class A host, pero pwede pwede na
May nakaattend na ba ng party or nakapagtry na sa PATIO JARDIN Events Place sa Pasay?