watch now

Author Topic: Party Venue Thread VI  (Read 361664 times)

maryj7

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2012, 01:13:13 am »
Hi,
I'm new here so appreciate all the feedback: need venue for my daughter's first bday party in Feb. 2013.  We have caterer, cake, decor, etc. already so really just need venue.  Would prefer to spend less than 10K and would prefer to be central in location (QC, Greenhills, Ortigas) but open to awesome venues with the right price tag.  Please send me PM or respond here.

Thanks!

jp_jameop

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2012, 12:36:09 pm »
sis ana thanks!!!!

bibibuy

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2012, 04:42:48 pm »
yes sis maricar,they allow almost everything :) ang bait pa ng store manager nila :) kaya hindi kami ng dalawang isip na dito na. gitna pa ng eastwood so wala problem sa parking :)

purplemuffin

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2012, 05:28:03 pm »
@audzbrea, @maricar pare-pareho pala tayo ng nag-avail ng groupon promo for the foodcart.  Did you girls avail of big tummy's foodcarts as well?  Ako I availed of 3 foodcarts for 3,600 only.  I also had the foodcarts booked before the venue.  It was just last weekend that I have decided to book Prestige Tower because they are more lenient as compared to the other venues on my list. 

@maryj7 since you already have a caterer, it's best if you book a clubhouse for your venue.  Although you would have to adjust your budget a little but since most of clubhouses nowadays charge more than 10k for venue rental.  You can check out kiddie-part.com for party venues.  Hope I was able to help.   
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 03:28:20 pm by purplemuffin »

maryj7

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2012, 09:42:19 am »
@maryj7 since you already have a caterer, it's best if you book a clubhouse for your venue.  Although you would have to adjust your budget a little but since most of clubhouses nowadays charge more than 10k for venue rental.  You can check out kiddie-part.com for party venues.  Hope I was able to help.   :)

Thanks, @purplemuffin!  I've been reading that Magnolia Place and West Greenhills Clubhouses are less than 10K.  Also VV 1-3.  Any thoughts on those places?

purplemuffin

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2012, 12:14:39 pm »
Hi!  I don't have the rates for North Greenhills.  You might be interested in West Greenhills Clubhouse.  It is a big venue, big enough to cater up to 300 guests.  Their rate last December is 10k + refundable fee of 10k+ 4k electricity fee. 

As for Magnolia Place, It's also a good venue although it can only hold up to 120 guests I think.  There's a Veranda where you can place the foodcarts so that the function room will not be too crowded.  It is also one of the venues I have been considering for my baby's birthday since I am from QC.   

 The rental fee for Magnolia Place is 1,200 per hour for non-residents and 800 for residents.  You will also need sponsorship for Magnolia place.   
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 03:29:30 pm by purplemuffin »

maryj7

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2012, 09:21:31 am »
@purplemuffin: thanks so much! I think I'd really like MP even though I have not seen it personally. Do you have any pics you can share? And do you have a sponsor? I'd need one if we are going to do it there... Who's your contact there?


Post modified. Please refrain from quoting long posts. Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 09:32:19 am by mama squeak! »

purplemuffin

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2012, 10:18:28 am »
@maryj7,  Magnolia Place is really a nice venue.  For sponsorship, you can coordinate with your PP if they can help you out.  I believe aceballoon lab can help you out with the sponsorship.  I saw it on her website.   If in any case you got any other sponsor, let me know since I'm planning to hold my daughter's party there next year. 

I'm sorry I wasn't able to take pictures when I did my ocular inspection. 

beapat

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2012, 12:11:05 am »
hi sisses, pa help naman pwede bang pa PM [textspeak!] contact info ng Ramon Magsaysay Hall? may email ba sila?  mag papa pencil book kasi ako.  Or do I need to personally visit them to do this?

Thank you so much

maryj7

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #129 on: July 27, 2012, 01:13:25 am »
@purplemuffin: to avail of aceballoon sponsorship you have to get EVERYTHING except food from them...since i already have my vendors lined up, I'd need someone else for sponsorship.  Do you already have your sponsor?
@piao_liang: if you are still reading these boards and can still assist with sponsorship for MP please let me know.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 01:36:21 am by maryj7 »

purplemuffin

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2012, 07:37:27 am »
@maryj7, yup everything has to be provided by ace balloon lab.  Although when I inquired from Ms. Winlove, she said he could give me 5% discount for her services since Magnolia place is just near her house. 

Anyway,  I wasn't able to get a sponsor yet.  If you got your sponsor,  please let me know so I could also ask for sponsorship and make the reservation.

marcy1

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #131 on: July 28, 2012, 06:26:49 am »
Would appreciate feedback on Essensa function rooms. :-)

chellelim

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #132 on: July 30, 2012, 10:57:06 pm »
Hello evryone,

May ma suggest ba kayo ng venue? My daughter's baptismal and 1st birthday will be on dec 09 booked na lahat ng clubhouse sa greenhills and pasig area, acropilis, green emadows etc.

Naka pencil booked ako sa makati sports club problema ko mukhang masikip ang function hall niya para sa 150pax ko.

Any suggestion?

I am currently in canada and doing everything online

khloeadriano

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2012, 04:12:52 pm »
hi!

i need help po, asap. my daughter is turning one this October, and until now, i still don't know where to hold her party. 30-40 pax lang po kasi kami ( all adults ) kaya im kinda having a hard time looking for a venue.  although pwede naman sa restaurants, i want to know kung saan maganda and yung talagang magiging memorable for me, my family, and our guests. 

i badly need help po talaga. preferably, venues near miriam college, and ateneo po sana.

thanks so much in advance!


stormy

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2012, 07:18:23 am »
@chellelim, anong function hall ng MSC ang naipabook mo sis? Ayala hall malaki sis, pwede ka pa mag inflatable/bounce play sa kids if 150pax lang ang bisita. Dyan ang 2nd bday party ng anak ko, maluwag ang place. Madilim lang kasi warm lighting nila.

purplemuffin

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #135 on: August 01, 2012, 08:05:01 am »
@khloeadriano,  sang area mo ba preferred sis? 

jayyemmpee

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #136 on: August 01, 2012, 09:48:09 am »
@khloeadriano
not sure sis if it's gonna help pero my daughter's 1st birthday was held in Racks Magallanes and everything was good. From the venue to the staff eh very satisfied ako. Konti din lang guests namin nun, around 40 pax lang kc closest family and friends lang [textspeak!] invited.

chellelim

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2012, 01:58:41 am »
@chellelim, anong function hall ng MSC ang naipabook mo sis? Ayala hall malaki sis, pwede ka pa mag inflatable/bounce play sa kids if 150pax lang ang bisita. Dyan ang 2nd bday party ng anak ko, maluwag ang place. Madilim lang kasi warm lighting nila.

Hi stormy yun nga e ayaw ibigay sakin yun ayala hall kase may event daw ng dinner time zobel hall yun binigay sakin newly renovated daw ito, have you seen it? Wala naman ako inflatable, just 2 foodkarts then syempre buffet table and sana may space for games and magician.

I am running out of venue [textspeak!] kase dec ito.

Pls help!

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2012, 04:48:55 pm »
^for reference lang sis yun inflatable :) ganun kasi kaluwag, sayang hindi mo ito nakuha kasi nga december unahan sa venue. Sis nakita mo na ang milky way restaurant sa pasay road cor paseo? Check mo sis kung ok ito sa iyo

Edited to add: pati ang hard rock cafe pala sis pwede rin sa 150 pax. Itong 2 mga sinuggest ko parehas ng MSC may exclusive caterer rin naman.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 04:53:33 pm by stormy »

chiclifestyle07

  • Guest
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2012, 06:00:00 pm »
mga sis, baka may kilala kayong pwede magsponsor sa northeast greenhills clubhouse?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close