We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello,Sis! I recently (May 5,2012) was invited to the Kiddie Grand Food Tasting held at Cravings Katipunan.They now have new package rates where the venue and balloon table centerpieces are inclusive with your food order.Per head starts at Php 616 net price.There are other freebies when you get their main event hall like a 4-layered fondant cake,some balloons,use of venue for four hours,etc.I am not fully aware of the details,maybe you can try inquiring with them again.
Thank you, sis! The new package rate sounds good. I really wish to get the events hall, and yes it does come with lots of freebies but I'd have to do some "computing" to see if it'll end up cheaper when I get them.
alin mas ok, vv1 o vv2?
Hi, need help din po.My daughter is turning 7 on September. She wants a Fancy Dress Party. So kids would get to dress up whatever they want. Gagawin ko sana parang Alice in Wonderland ang theme.My problem is the budget. I don't want to spend so much kasi her dad and I are getting married this December, so another gastos na naman.Any suggestions? Target number of guests: 80Target budget: 20k or belowCan't hold the party at home, masyado marami ang 80 pax, di kasya.Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance
Hello,Sis. Please tell us your preferred location,so we may suggest venues to you.
just had our party last monday at philam homes clubhouse qc. the place is big with ample parking space.ok naman ang aircon, malamig na din kahit papano. pero medyo madilim yung mga ilaw. buti nalang may spotlight for the video. well, i would still recommend this place 'coz it's accessible (gates are along edsa and west ave) and the function area is quite big. kung hindi naman satisfied sa lamig at lights, may mga narerent naman na mga air coolers at lights eh. hihi!happy planning!