We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
We tried Gerber squash kanina and it's ewwwww. HinDi Masarap! D ate 3 spoonfuls at first then refused to open her mouth. Will prepare freshly prepared squash na lang. But I added cerelac sayang naman Kasi yung Gerber she ate but parang napilitan Lang hehe. So I made a bowl of cerelac which she gladly ate at gets mad pa if I mabagal ako magsubo.Question how do I know if my babies full ba? I'm afraid to over feed her kasi saka breastfeed Kasi siya sabi supplement Lang naman daw cerelac main source of nourishment pa din breast milk.