We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Yup, pero pwede din si Daddy, kung girl ang anak mo. It's kinda hard to explain, better search it sa net. I got the paper kasi that explained it then si hubby ang nagexplain sa akin, he understands it better than I do. It's enzyme deficiency and genetically linked, so walang treatment, unless gene repair, if i am not mistaken. Kids just have to avoid the foods/meds na makakadagdag sa deficiency, I think you already have the list. Pero may iba na naga-adapt eventually eh. Pero mas mabuti nang makasiguro at iwasan na lang.