watch now

Author Topic: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff  (Read 28083 times)

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2012, 11:26:39 pm »
^ you're welcome. I find it super sulit. And they pack well, hindi bara bara, so the box space is maximized din.

bluegintonic

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2012, 05:19:02 pm »
I shop online for everything.as in everything.But now I have a dilemma.We're travelling to Pinas this June 1st.Nakalakihan na ni baby yung infant car seat-she's a bit tall na for it eh.Sabi niya diyan na lang daw kami bumili. Any ideas kung mura nga ba jan at ok din pagpipilian ng car seats for toddlers? For the flight kalong pa naman namin siya so hindi pa problema.I bought her stroller system sa Amazon at til now gamit pa namin for the mere price of usd 250 (shipping wise nakapadala kami from the US that time).Any ideas kung saan at magkano car seats sa atin? TIA!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2012, 07:21:46 pm »
Car seats here range fro 3,500 as the cheapest (Baby 1st). I saw a Fisher Price car seat at Landmark which sells for 7k. Chicco and Graco car seats mga between 12-15k. Britax car seats at Mothercare starts at 12k yata.

kimebies

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2012, 11:26:14 am »
I love Baby Gap, too, lalo na pag sale! ;D Mas OK pa sila mag-sale than Old Navy lalo na sa Outlet Stores.
I was able to buy a logo l/s top for my son at $6 lang yata and a skinny jeans for $11! Wala pang tax cos I got them from Woodburn, Oregon. :)

Sis Lisa, are you using your PH-issued CC when buying sa ON?

Diane

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2012, 07:13:13 pm »
i want to buy breastpump online san ba mas cheaper? Amazon?
how can i start buying online? is popbox really easy to use?

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2012, 09:03:02 pm »
^super easy kaya goodluck sis :) baka makapuno ka nun biggest box :)




retiringshopaholic

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2012, 03:17:42 pm »
Which online sites do you buy from here in the Philippines?

chocolatepink

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2012, 11:47:06 pm »
^ you're welcome. I find it super sulit. And they pack well, hindi bara bara, so the box space is maximized din.

Im convinced to use pobox but the thing is, I cant register sa site nila :(
I want to buy baby items online & hubby agreed to try a small box first & see their service..

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2012, 12:49:28 am »
You should be able to register sis. Tama si sis stormy. Baka biggest box na nga yan :)

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2012, 07:18:02 am »
^^ have you tried sending them an email to say you're having problems registering?

chocolatepink

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2012, 07:37:01 pm »
^ yes sis, I emailed them last weekend & I just got a reply today. Celine made my account for me to access their site.

Hopefully, umabot yung box ng before Christmas kasi full term ako that week..

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2012, 07:45:11 pm »
^ Oct 17 cut off, which is tomorrow, they can guarantee before christmas delivery. after that, best effort na lang. good luck. i usually dont have a box na at around this time kasi may friend ako inabot ng 8 weeks yung sa kanya over the holidays. bot to scare you or anything. my last boxes for the year are leaving this week and regular transit time pa din siya.

chocolatepink

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2012, 11:02:19 pm »
Mukhang late na nga ako :( sayang!

Rei805

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2012, 01:22:19 am »
joining... :) may I know if ok po bang magpaship ng carseat or stroller sa pobox.ph? sobrang namamahalan kasi ko  sa recaro at peg perego dito sa Pinas, 2011 edition pa yung strollers kaya wala yung gusto kong color :) tyvm :)

chocolatepink

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2012, 11:05:40 am »
Planning to buy baby diaper bag, ano kayang maganda bilhin online/US? Thanks!

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2012, 11:13:17 am »
^ i used to use skip hop. You may want to check it out.

chocolatepink

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2012, 03:22:12 pm »
Thanks sis clueless! Sobrang helpful mo last night nag-attempt ako mag-amazon with hubby kasi nga pumayag na sya, when He asked for my baby list ang haba daw!

Ano bang worth it na bilhin online aside from carters/gerber mga clothes?
Baka kasi kahit small items like digital thermometer lalabas pa rin na cheaper kapag sa dept store ko binili.

Thanks!

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2012, 05:31:57 pm »
^ yung iba di mo pa magagamit agad but some things you may want to check - sippy cup, straw cup, feeding sets, breast pump, extra teats, changing pad (for when you're out), some toys. i can go on and on sis. :)

chocolatepink

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2012, 06:50:11 pm »
^ can I just tell you, I know I copied this from another thead here of how you arrange your bath caddy & diaper caddy :) even your amazon list before that goes like this:

Dr. Browns feeding bottles & extra teats
Avent isis duo breastpump
My breast friend breastfeeding pillow (or try boppy)
Melissa & doug soft toys
Skip hop duo diaper bag & pronto changing pad

O di ba? Thanks sis! I'll check the ones you've just listed above. :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Buying here vs Buying Online on baby stuff
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2012, 09:12:23 pm »
I read na skip hop bags are not baby-friendly, something abt the materials used contains pvc. Its not ideal to store baby food, check out this blog

http://www.closettherapyblog.com/2012/09/07/skip-hop-fail/

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close