We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sa mga nagpa plano gumamit ng BL cream, pls. do so at your own risk. But if you ask me, I'd like to discourage anyone from using this, specially for the face. To those wondering kung meron ba talagang steroid ito, the answer is a big YES. Hindi lang basta basta steroid, kundi isa sa pinakamalakas na klase- Clobetasol Propionate is a very potent kind of steroid. At yan lang naman ang active ingredient ng BL cream, mababasa niyo naman sa box. I did try this on my face. Nakaubos pa nga ako halos ng 2 jars nito, works like magic kasi. But I'm regretting I ever did, cos when I stopped, my skin got really worse. Actually, probably the worst state my skin's ever been. Ganyan naman kasi ang steroids. sa oras na tinigil mo ang paggamit, matindi ang side effect na balik. Kaya ayun mga sis. Ayoko man kayo takutin, I felt I needed to share my experience, para na din hindi kayo magaya sa nangyari sakin.