watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Girls  (Read 11437 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Girls
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2017, 07:09:26 pm »
I just watched the series finale two nights ago. I was disappointed at first pero i realized, ang witty ng pagkagawa ng season 6, it's not the usual finale like sa ibang series. Para syang start of another chapter. Yung episode 9, yung Goodbye Tour, i feel like that's the actual finale for the whole cast, then episode 10 is a start of a new chapter.

From season 1, i hated Hannah to the bones. Inis na inis ako sa kanya palagi. Towards the latter seasons though mas naintindihan ko na sya and that final episode, it was sooooo real ang galing lang.

Hay, i think this will forever be one of my most favorite series. Feeling ko nagmature ako kasama sila lol. I'm going to miss this show.

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Girls
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2017, 07:30:55 pm »
They are the girls i love to hate haha! I just have to comment on marnie's weight kasi it bothers me everytime i see her parang papayat siya ng papayat. She looks so frail. Makes me wonder kung may sakit ba siya or does she have an eating disorder?


simang

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Girls
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2017, 08:06:52 pm »
^i noticed that too, grumabe lalo ang pagkapayat nya towards the end of season 5. Dun sa finale pa naman may scene sya naka undies lang grabe payat. I'm not sure kung may eating disorder sya.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close